Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Psychics

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dub1 View Post
    Been to see a few. 2 of them were so so but the first one was fairly spot on and after the visit I started getting a bit para wondering how the fuck could she be so accurate.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_reading

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Your not getting away that lightly over to you ray , it's time for bed for me , good night gents .:
    doc
    Ray's very quiet tonight... Anyway I won't allow another of my threads to go off topic (they all do but sure...) so BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLES!!! Night doc...
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

I always preferred biology and chemistry in school.
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Has anyone ever paid a for a psychic/tarot reading before? It's all hocuc pocus if you ask me... But it's advertised constantly on several TV channels, TV3 being one of them. So people have to definitely be using psychic services... Why though? Have these people actually got so-called ESP? Can they gaze into your future, tell you what destiny has in store for you? So come on out with it, who here has used the services of a psychic before?

Btw I ain't drunk... I'm just incredibly bored and this place has been dead for a while, although it seems to have picked up a bit. And because I'm so nice, I won't make this thread completely useless...

Have visited a couple of psychics in the past but told nothing that would make me believe. Having said that I am still open minded about the whoe thing.

Blog Entries

Never been to see one and never will as it all just bullshit, watch someone like Derren Brown and you'll know how easy a scam it really is. As for those phone lines, the only reason they are still about is because there are a lot of weak people out there that need constant reasurement and don't care where it comes from.

Also, I wouldn't of posted here if I could bloody read properly, for some reason I read the thread title as physics and got all excited!!! I'm a freekin nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    Never been to see one and never will as it all just bullshit, watch someone like Derren Brown and you'll know how easy a scam it really is. As for those phone lines, the only reason they are still about is because there are a lot of weak people out there that need constant reasurement and don't care where it comes from.

Also, I wouldn't of posted here if I could bloody read properly, for some reason I read the thread title as physics and got all excited!!! I'm a freekin nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd

Physics... My mortal enemy! (btw I agree with you on the psychic front).

Goodbye

Blog Entries

Physics... My mortal enemy! (btw I agree with you on the psychic front).

Brilliant, just sent this to a friend of mine that studied physics in college.

Reviews

It would not be my thing as i think they ask you questions at first then tell you what you want to hear judging by what i have seen on telly. I can understand why people go to them though.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    I always preferred biology and chemistry in school.
    What cracked me up about physics is that we were always told that all objects fell at the same speed. Ya, a feather and a brick will fall at the same speed... do physicists smoke like??

Btw... I think I'll spend my hard earned cash on a tarot reading today. It just seems so worth the money *cough*. Actually no, f*ck that I'll just keep it for my next visit to one of the girls

Goodbye

Blog Entries

What cracked me up about physics is that we were always told that all objects fell at the same speed. Ya, a feather and a brick will fall at the same speed... do physicists smoke like??

Btw... I think I'll spend my hard earned cash on a tarot reading today. It just seems so worth the money *cough*. Actually no, f*ck that I'll just keep it for my next visit to one of the girls
    I hope you're just joking about this???

Last edited by monster_monster; 25-05-11 at 12:58.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast