Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Fergie the Bully

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Fergie the Bully

    Fergie has been caught on tape acting the Bully again, when a reporter asked a question about
    Ryan Giggs he was overheard asking his Press Secetary who the reporter was and to make sure
    he was banned from fridays press conference.This really is just bullying and censorship as Fergie
    has no problem using the media for his own agenda but he just flips when it dosent suit him
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Fergie has been caught on tape acting the Bully again, when a reporter asked a question about
    Ryan Giggs he was overheard asking his Press Secetary who the reporter was and to make sure
    he was banned from fridays press conference.This really is just bullying and censorship as Fergie
    has no problem using the media for his own agenda but he just flips when it dosent suit him
    i agree with you ber...he has total control at old trafford and sometime he just uses that to make a point and be seen as loyal to his players... does that make it right...i think not..does it work for him...usually it does.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i agree with you ber...he has total control at old trafford and sometime he just uses that to make a point and be seen as loyal to his players... does that make it right...i think not..does it work for him...usually it does.
    Were they not told to ask anything about Giggs? Guy broke the rules and he was banned.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Were they not told to ask anything about Giggs? Guy broke the rules and he was banned.
    i know bud...i was just playing...come on you reds.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Were they not told to ask anything about Giggs? Guy broke the rules and he was banned.
    Well i guess thats the Censorship part, if thats how he wants a press conference i guess he should be given the questions beforehand
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well i guess thats the Censorship part, if thats how he wants a press conference i guess he should be given the questions beforehand
    it was a champions league final press conference...to discuss the champions league final...im not sure if giggs private life will figure much in that match...im more worried about messi ..iniesta and co.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    it was a champions league final press conference...to discuss the champions league final...im not sure if giggs private life will figure much in that match...im more worried about messi ..iniesta and co.
    Well of course it has an effect, the question that was asked is that seeing as Giggs was Utd most experienced European player
    was this going to effect the team. That seems a perfectly reasonable question to me and if Giggs head is not in the right place
    of course it effects the team, he is after all a very senior and respected member of the team. Any distraction is not ideal for
    a teams preparation
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well of course it has an effect, the question that was asked is that seeing as Giggs was Utd most experienced European player
    was this going to effect the team. That seems a perfectly reasonable question to me and if Giggs head is not in the right place
    of course it effects the team, he is after all a very senior and respected member of the team. Any distraction is not ideal for
    a teams preparation
    im glad we agree on that mate.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lost in the Matrix
    Posts
    6,801
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    I dunno, I like Sir Alec. I'm not a United fan, but I like Ferguson's no nonsence, fascist approach. The media people think they are always right. It always cracks me up to see someone like Alec Ferguson who just doesn't give a damn and won't play by the rules.

    And he's not a bad manager either! (Almost choked saying that but its true).

    So I say go on Fergie you good thing! Stick it to the press!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    sligo
    Posts
    26
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    fergie has always been a cantankerous old bryar who hates being questioned about anything. Hope barca teach him all about football.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •