"I told you not to spill any cum."

She became very submissive but didn't try to once stop me as I pulled her over my knee. I slowly started to raise my hand and bring it down with a loud slap on her ass checks. Each time I raised it and brought it down again, her moans turned from that of pain to lust. She was getting more and more turned on each time I slapped her ass. After about the 10th slap her ass was bright red and she was just constantly moaning into the bedspread.

I slapped her one last time and made sure that it left a welt, it was the hardest I had slapped her yet. But instead of removing my hand and slapping her again. I rubbed her ass, feeling the warmth that had built up from the friction of the slaps. As I rubbed her ass I slowly went lower and lower until my finger tips were touching her pussy and I was amazed at how turned on she was. Her pussy was incredibly swollen and puffy and was extremely wet and drenched my fingers as I touched them.

When my fingers made contact she moaned, but this time it came from deep down in her being. I slowly inserted two fingers into her pussy and started to stroke them in and out and used my thumb to play with her clit. As I was fingering her pussy I slowly added another finger and then another. I had four fingers in her and she was taking it like a champ.

"Put your fist in me, make me your bitch."

"What?"

"Close your hand into a fist and shove it into my pussy, punch my pussy, feel it, do it now!"

She was yelling at me and begging me to do it, who was I to not do what she was asking. I slowly pushed my whole hand into her pussy and closed into a fist. She was moaning and leaking up a storm. I was thrusting my entire hand in and out of her pussy and was loving every second of it. It now made complete sense as to why she wasn't very tight while I was fucking her. It didn't take long with all the build up of sucking my cock and the spankings before this to make her close to cumming. It took about three more punches before she was grabbing my hand as she was cumming and squirting all over the bed and my arm. I slowly with drew my arm and gave her a moment to come down.

"That was fucking amazing, I have never done that to a women before."

"You were a fucking pro. We have to do this again sometime soon, maybe with everyone in the room this time."

"Well you know we have that hot tub out back, we might just have to dust it off for some fun."

It was then that I realized in all my excitement I didn't start the video camera or set the camera. I guess we will just have to do that next time. Now I want to go find what happened between Kelly and Trent, I sure hope she enjoyed it and we have many fun times in store.