Thread: Good sleep :)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    "Waking up and staying awake for hours at 3-4 am on a cold winters night can be quite an alien world"!

Mostly waking up early like that!!! It used to drive me nuts I would just have to watch tele read and hope sleep would come back soon. I would usually end up falling asleep at 6/7 for an hour or so before i had to get up again!! Tried everything!!
    I think sleeping pills made it worse for me, i would be bright as a button as soon as they wore off!! Mine simply just comes and goes!!!! Mind boggling! I hope your sleep gets better soon. Have you checked out a few web sites on bad sleep......they have a few good tips. Good luck sugar xxxxxxxx
    morning Fiona, as you say sleeping pills are not the answer as your system becomes immune to them, i find that i need to get some fresh air during the day and with that i sleep like a baby, if i do not get fresh air during the day then no sleep, hotel rooms also are so so warm and stuffy while it is impossible to open the windows that it is impossible to sleep , do you find similar experience , now waking up beside you woud not be a nad idea lol

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    morning Fiona, as you say sleeping pills are not the answer as your system becomes immune to them, i find that i need to get some fresh air during the day and with that i sleep like a baby, if i do not get fresh air during the day then no sleep, hotel rooms also are so so warm and stuffy while it is impossible to open the windows that it is impossible to sleep , do you find similar experience , now waking up beside you woud not be a nad idea lol
    Yes i agree and a bit of exercise! I get plenty of exercise when i'm working but going for a walk during the day and getting plenty of blue light and fresh air is always a winner and sleeping with a cosy lover always helps!! Waking up beside you sounds nice baby xxxxx