Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Obama go home

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    is your life more precious than the dead people Barack Obama is responsible for? no its not the cheek of u...
    Obama is not responsible for for the deaths you are talking about it is down to the people who were in power before him don't try to re write history and put the blame on him when the blame should be on bush and blair
    A horny old gypsy named May, Had a stud for a client one day.
    She said, "Look in my eyes...", Then did hypnotize.
    That boy's still her toy to this day

Returning to work at the end of march after nearly a year away!

Blog Entries

I'm delighted he's over, I'm going in to watch him speak later. No mater what you think of the US, you really have to hand it to Obama, he's got some fantastic charisma. Also to the people that knock him, the alternative was McCain and Palin, now that would just be scary.

A little video to get everyone in the Obama mood

Or is you have an iPhone/Pad just click HERE

OK OK you can stop bashing ExP now he knows he's made a mistake with his comments and he won't come out now, maybe he's concocting a grovelling post where he says he knows he's wrong without actually saying he's wrong.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Quote Originally Posted by sweethomes View Post
    I said misery , not war . I said she and her clan , imlpying a way back in history , bollocks reading .
    You where specifically referring too deaths and wars and then compared the Queen to that, you can choose your argument to suit ya know!!!

Quote Originally Posted by daftscouser View Post
    You where specifically referring too deaths and wars and then compared the Queen to that, you can choose your argument to suit ya know!!!
    I compared the Queen to Obama in the sence of causeing harm and misery to people , I wouldnt refer to war since I have not seen Obama start a war ! I was asking for explanation for EP to enlight me about his statement : how can we welcome a man who has been responsible for the deaths of so many innocent people in this crazy world?..
    but unfortunatly he chickend out . I dont need to choose my argument , cause I backup my statement until proofed wrong . Go ahead and proove me wrong .
    Last edited by sweethomes; 23-05-11 at 13:57.
    the girl from next door

Reviews

he has landed here but how can we welcome a man who has been responsible for the deaths of so many innocent people in this crazy world?..
    Err not too sure what you're on about there.

Tbh I couldn't care less that he's here. He's just another windbag politician. He'll give a meaningless speech, drink a beer with us mere Irish peasants, hop down to Offaly to find his err... roots and pose for a few pictures in a shameless attempt to gather up the Irish-American electorate, all at a huge cost to the state. It's a nice little tradition these U.S presidents coming over, but not really practical.

Blog Entries

he has landed here but how can we welcome a man who has been responsible for the deaths of so many innocent people in this crazy world?..
    The mystery is solved, EP you are indeed the long lost heir of Harold Camping, and you have inherited you sires penchant for twisting non existent fact into gobbledygook arguments.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Quote Originally Posted by sweethomes View Post
    [/COLOR] You might be more carefull with your choice of words , that could be seen as racist
    ...just as any other statement could be interpreted in many different ways... That's why there is so much misunderstanding and arguments in the world when essentially we all want the same -peace, love, feeling safe...

It helps to try and put yourself in the shoes of the other person rather then point out the differences. Often you'd see that you'd be no different in their situation. People aren't that different after all.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I think the last week and the visits were good for Ireland ok traffic was a problem but look no pain no gain if it gives tourism a kick start well happy days .

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    OK OK you can stop bashing ExP now he knows he's made a mistake with his comments and he won't come out now, maybe he's concocting a grovelling post where he says he knows he's wrong without actually saying he's wrong.

CG
    Well CG I think we should give him a break lol there should be an unwritten rule politics and religion not discussed off the menu on this site it really does bring out the worst in people.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast