Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Obama go home

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Realistically, he doesn't have much power. But I'm not complaining. He could be better, maybe, but if were then he wouldn't have been elected. Modest reforms are better than no reforms.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

The only deaths I see him responsible for are Bin Laden. I don't think anyone would be sad to see the back of him after what he done. Compared to other Presidents he isn't responsible for that much. Are you sure it's not Bush you meant?
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Now that I'm back to my residence I would just like to point out this thread believe it or not was entirely a shit stir & is not my real opinion people take things too serious here....

Quote Originally Posted by anna23 View Post
    ...just as any other statement could be interpreted in many different ways... That's why there is so much misunderstanding and arguments in the world when essentially we all want the same -peace, love, feeling safe...

It helps to try and put yourself in the shoes of the other person rather then point out the differences. Often you'd see that you'd be no different in their situation. People aren't that different after all.
    bla bla bla , I think my point was clear , its a rather offensive choice of words . No matter from what angel you see it , or in whoever shoes you are standing . And people are different in many ways ...
    Last edited by sweethomes; 23-05-11 at 19:18.
    the girl from next door

Quote Originally Posted by sweethomes View Post
    bla bla bla , I think my point was clear , its a rather offensive choice of words .
    Oh, sorry I didnt get that at first. Please accept my apology. I did in no way mean to offend you.
    Nice to meet you sweethomes.

Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    OK OK you can stop bashing ExP now he knows he's made a mistake with his comments and he won't come out now, maybe he's concocting a grovelling post where he says he knows he's wrong without actually saying he's wrong.

CG
    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    Now that I'm back to my residence I would just like to point out this thread believe it or not was entirely a shit stir & is not my real opinion people take things too serious here....

So my prediction was spot on

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Oh, sorry I didnt get that at first. Please accept my apology. I did in no way mean to offend you.
    Nice to meet you sweethomes.
    It was racist remark you made Anna , not mentioning blalant advertising. Your post was removed.

Reviews

Now look what you all did, he's gone away early!!!!

Greetings from New York ;->
    Hope you've enjoyed Barack & his entourage
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHandker View Post
    Tbh I couldn't care less that he's here. He's just another windbag politician. He'll give a meaningless speech, drink a beer with us mere Irish peasants, hop down to Offaly to find his err... roots and pose for a few pictures in a shameless attempt to gather up the Irish-American electorate, all at a huge cost to the state. It's a nice little tradition these U.S presidents coming over, but not really practical.
    Something tells me ( watching the network coverage here in the land o'the free) that the tourism boost will more than compensate for the few quid on garda overtime & btw, many of those Irish-American electorate are directly responsible for a big chunck of all of that foreign direct investment that has flowed into scary eire ;->

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Well CG I think we should give him a break lol there should be an unwritten rule politics and religion not discussed off the menu on this site it really does bring out the worst in people.
    +1
    fwiw, on the US punters board I normally frequent, Politics is a separate section with it's own rules & has a safe harbor for free speech..so everyone gets offended equally- just sayin' !
    Now let me get back to work, I've two wars to finance- just be glad considering IRL's economic issues that you don't have to contend with that shite!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345