Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So where is the thanks button ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    OMG guys it's getting bad... Poor Morph can't even spell symptoms right pmsl

Actually LDM my spelling issues have to do with all the wine I've consumed this evening (rather than my withdrawal symptoms!)
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Actually LDM my spelling issues have to do with all the wine I've consumed this evening (rather than my withdrawal symptoms!)
    Well that may be... But what you're forgetting is that you just shunted my heart felt speech about the thanks button to the end of page 2!!!!! lol
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Ha instead of thanking i'm adding to reputation!!! I feel the need to do something when someone says something nice.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Ha instead of thanking i'm adding to reputation!!! I feel the need to do something when someone says something nice.....
    The problem Fi, is that you can't tell who's added to your reputation (unlike the thanks). So it's very hard to know who's agreed with you. And likewise impossible to return the compliment.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    The problem Fi, is that you can't tell who's added to your reputation (unlike the thanks). So it's very hard to know who's agreed with you. And likewise impossible to return the compliment.
    Oh i didn't realise that Morpheus....... it will have to be the old fashioned written thank you response from now on so.
    But i usually do that anyway. I liked it when i enjoyed or agreed with a post that i read. Its a nice way of giving the thumbs up to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    In fairness there have been some cracking posts that deserve to thanked .:doc
    If the Thanks button isn't back by 8pm tonight I'm leaving this website for good don't try & stop me...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    If the Thanks button isn't back by 8pm tonight I'm leaving this website for good don't try & stop me...
    Now they're never gonna bring it back

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123