Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat phobic?

Thanks all, you all cheered me up
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

I remember seeing Alison Moyet pass me on the street many years ago, she would have been considered fat at the time, but I can safely say it is the first time a beautiful woman made me physically catch my breath. It is impossible to make generalisations about weight etc and people who do show their own narrow mindedness and indeed their own failure to enjoy people for what they are and not what they preconcieve them to be. I would urge everyone to try and be happy with what you have fat or thin, tall or small there are things you can improve but nobodys perfect.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Recently, I have had several comments aimed at me about my weight, calling me fat, ugly etc etc. Luckily for me I have no real issue with this, as I am quite happy with myself. But it got me thinking, this is the kind of hideous prejudice some people live with daily. What are your thoughts? Are you a secret 'fatist'? Why is this the first insult people come out with?
    You're not fat Lucy, I think you're doing a little attention seeking. Your body is perfect, especially that arse. I find fat a big turn off, but I like BIG though. I don't particularly like skinny girls, I prefer normal plus 15%.

Have a good day Lucy and look after that sexy arse.

(I' m just editing my post, I see Kelly just posted before me, she is the exception a fine big girl with sex appeal).
    Last edited by rover; 22-05-11 at 10:29.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rover For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    im very fat and i love it :P

but in my line of work i find alot of people who come see me love fat people but there to scared with wot there friends would say, wot the world would say, there embarrased that they like fat people
    most of these guy skinny does not do it for them but the had to marry a skinny woman as there to scared about wot people would say

i also get an awful lot of stunning georgous looking guys sadly there to scared of wot people would say to date a fat person they stick to the suppermodel girlsfriends and come see me

i feel sorry for them
    Thats bloody awful. Quite depressing too. Sacrificing your own happiness to conform is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    You're not fat Lucy, I think you're doing a little attention seeking. Your body is perfect, especially that arse. I find fat a big turn off, but I like BIG though. I don't particularly like skinny girls, I prefer normal plus 15%.

Have a good day Lucy and look after that sexy arse.

(I' m just editing my post, I see Kelly just posted before me, she is the exception a fine big girl with sex appeal).

Erm, Rover, have a little read of IIE sweets, and then come back and tell me I am doing a little attention seeking. It was after the 20th post I got the hump a bit

People who call other people names such as fat etc are the biggest idiots walking on earth. We cannot all be slim and skinny like models from magazines. Variety and all that I like food ffs so back off.

Lu let's be fat and ugly together. I know what you need, a big and juicy stake with good portion of mushy potatoes and veggies and all of this should be swoshed down by few girly drinks. See I can sort you out girl, dont mind empty idiots

Love
    Nicole

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    People who call other people names such as fat etc are the biggest idiots walking on earth. We cannot all be slim and skinny like models from magazines. Variety and all that I like food ffs so back off.

Lu let's be fat and ugly together. I know what you need, a big and juicy stake with good portion of mushy potatoes and veggies and all of this should be swoshed down by few girly drinks. See I can sort you out girl, dont mind empty idiots

Love
    Nicole
    It is a plan

It is a plan
    Hell yes girl

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I'm a firm believer in the saying "it's not the size that counts, it's what you do with it" I think it applies to weight also.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Reviews

Erm, Rover, have a little read of IIE sweets, and then come back and tell me I am doing a little attention seeking. It was after the 20th post I got the hump a bit
    I just looked at IIE for the very first time ever, I didn't really know what I was looking for, so I'll take your word on it.
    One day, I might be privileged enough to hold that fine body of yours close to me, just don't leg it when you see me.

10 out of 10 for the arse though.

Last edited by rover; 22-05-11 at 11:11.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rover For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-05-11)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast