Marilyn Monroe was a great glove wearer, she wore hot pink opera gloves for her Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend number in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. Opera or leather gloves still pop up whenever a woman wants to look elegant or sexy. Shania Twain set the 1999 Grammy awards ceremony on its ear when she performed in an outfit that included shoulder-length, fringed black opera gloves. The Spice Girls wore sexy leather gloves in their comeback act for Children In Need & Victoria's Secrets. Beyonce wears long satin and leather gloves in a lot of her videos and live performance, recently alongside Lady Ga Ga in Video Phone (Lady Ga Ga another great wearer of gloves). Celine Dion wore sexy long black leather gloves in her Eyes On Me video and concert. The Sugababes set the stage alight at a Divas 2 concert, all wearing black satin gloves. Britney Spears is a frequent glove wearer in her dance acts in Korea and Japan, Christina Aquilera in Burlesque, Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge, Cheryl Cole in her 3 Words video, Kylie in many of her recent live appearances, Madonna, Rachel Stevens, they all appeared gloved at some stage. Lindsay Lohan, gave an amazing performance with her girlfriends, all with black satin gloves in Santarina outfits in the movie Mean Girls. Billie Piper wore sexy long gloves in one of the scenes in Secret Diary of a Call Girl. All of Girls Aloud wore short elegant black gloves in a Grease tribute live show. Who would forget Belinda Carlisle, a glove wearer in many of her music videos in the 80's and 90's? Anne Hathaway will probably wear gloves in the forthcoming Batman movie in her role as Catwoman. Natalie Portman

Gloves were made to fit a woman's hand way back from Napoleonic times.....in a way it makes a woman look elegant, sexy, high-class, poised, charming, seductive....and I hope you lads do say so as well....so on that note I hope more of you lovely ladies on this site will consider using these glovely gloves for your profile photos & videos! Many thanks in advance from me!