Thread: Gloves & a woman's hand ....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hope you can post new pics Laura , you look great in them!!! Have you any long elbow length soft leather ones? :-)))

Quote Originally Posted by Laur View Post
    I like to wear them. Its sooo sexy

Blog Entries

i understand how gloves may really turn someone on and everyone has there fitishes but wondering how it never gets old ??? do u never get bored of the same fantasy over and over again ?? xxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    i understand how gloves may really turn someone on and everyone has there fitishes but wondering how it never gets old ??? do u never get bored of the same fantasy over and over again ?? xxx
    nothing over and over again would ever get boring with you Ciara
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

I just started buying gloves when I realized they fit my tiny hands. Used to think genetics was my enemy but now that I know I'm TS I love it! Will take some pics soon. xoxo

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TS Jessica Presley View Post
    I just started buying gloves when I realized they fit my tiny hands. Used to think genetics was my enemy but now that I know I'm TS I love it! Will take some pics soon. xoxo
    Pics? Mmm, please do!

Reviews

That's prolly why I find it a bit strange, then again is that not what a fetish is ? Don't for one sec take me wrong BC, i am in no way criticising you, every man to his own but I just can't understand how gloves or boots or high heels or leather or what ever you're into doesn't get tired. I mean is there never a visit to a lady where you think " ah feck it, no gloves today" ??

Reviews

The fantasy is the exciting part, well it makes meeting the lady even more exciting.

How often have you been asked to wear a particular garment? This punter is possibly asking every lady he meets to wear a similar garment be it high heels, leather, rubber etc.

Even suspenders, stockings and high heels would have been classed as a fetish at one time, now, it's almost mainstream.

Do any of the ladies have regulars who would always have the same request? Be it clothing, style of hair (pony tails, pig tails, worn up etc). C'mon girls....no names of course.

ciara darling with you I dont think so! if we eventually get to meet!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK CAT View Post
    ciara darling with you I dont think so! if we eventually get to meet!!!!!!!
    It does seem the Gods are agains us il wait in anticipation til we meet tehe :P

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ahh -- the innocence of youth and being a female of course !