Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gloves & a woman's hand ....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BACMAN36 View Post
    Speaking as a fellow glove lover, for me the material is the most important thing. Leather is my absolute fav, although I quite like the medical rubber gloves - worn by a pretty lady, plenty of lube and you have the makings of a brill HJ.

Satin, lace etc do nothing for me. Neither do marigolds - very unsexy. Leather, especially black but red is nice also, any length from opera gloves right down to ordinary gloves as you call them. When talking about short gloves there is nothing sexier than a lady wearing tight fitting, short black leather driving gloves.

Like you said - Keep it Kinky!
    Marigolds - lol! Brilliant

Okay, come on: there has to be at least one of us who is turned on by marigolds? C'mon guys - own up. Nobody will judge you (okay, we will but you know times are hard & we need a laugh).

Seriously though: they must have all sorts of associations (without wishing to get into the whole maternal thing). They have a distinctive smell inside (especially when warm, e.g., after washing dishes in hot water).

Ladies: surely some guy, at some time, turned up on your doorstep for an appointment with a pack of these beauties?

>>> Oh dear! Marigolds for the seriously kinky <<<

Now c'mon, you got to admit that's a little bit sexy, yeah? Am I alone here or what?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bodkin View Post

Okay, come on: there has to be at least one of us who is turned on by marigolds? C'mon guys - own up. Nobody will judge you (okay, we will but you know times are hard & we need a laugh).

Seriously though: they must have all sorts of associations (without wishing to get into the whole maternal thing). They have a distinctive smell inside (especially when warm, e.g., after washing dishes in hot water).

Ladies: surely some guy, at some time, turned up on your doorstep for an appointment with a pack of these beauties?

Now c'mon, you got to admit that's a little bit sexy, yeah? Am I alone here or what?

Bodkin are you on about??? Marigolds?? What have ye guys been smoking? lol
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

You seem to know a lot about them, how they smell etc!!

C'mon is this your fetish?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BACMAN36 View Post
    You seem to know a lot about them, how they smell etc!!

C'mon is this your fetish?
    What? You never washed the dishes lol!

Well this didn't used to be my fetish but if I think about it long enough, who knows ...

Actually quite liked what you said about the medical gloves for a hand job - that got me thinking

No truth be told I'm a shoe man first & last (no pun intended - honest).

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    i understand how gloves may really turn someone on and everyone has there fitishes but wondering how it never gets old ??? do u never get bored of the same fantasy over and over again ?? xxx
    That's prolly why I find it a bit strange, then again is that not what a fetish is ? Don't for one sec take me wrong BC, i am in no way criticising you, every man to his own but I just can't understand how gloves or boots or high heels or leather or what ever you're into doesn't get tired. I mean is there never a visit to a lady where you think " ah feck it, no gloves today" ??

Reviews

i understand how gloves may really turn someone on and everyone has there fitishes but wondering how it never gets old ??? do u never get bored of the same fantasy over and over again ?? xxx

The fantasy is the exciting part, well it makes meeting the lady even more exciting.

How often have you been asked to wear a particular garment? This punter is possibly asking every lady he meets to wear a similar garment be it high heels, leather, rubber etc.

Even suspenders, stockings and high heels would have been classed as a fetish at one time, now, it's almost mainstream.

Do any of the ladies have regulars who would always have the same request? Be it clothing, style of hair (pony tails, pig tails, worn up etc). C'mon girls....no names of course.

Reviews

What? You never washed the dishes lol!

Well this didn't used to be my fetish but if I think about it long enough, who knows ...

Actually quite liked what you said about the medical gloves for a hand job - that got me thinking

No truth be told I'm a shoe man first & last (no pun intended - honest).

Try the medical glove HJ. It's brill especially if there's a little prostate play!

ciara darling with you I dont think so! if we eventually get to meet!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK CAT View Post
    ciara darling with you I dont think so! if we eventually get to meet!!!!!!!
    It does seem the Gods are agains us il wait in anticipation til we meet tehe :P
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ahh -- the innocence of youth and being a female of course !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123