Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Ladys and Gentlemen just choose your favorite escort....

  1. #1

    Default Ladys and Gentlemen just choose your favorite escort....

    Please choose an escort from E-I advertise and post here the link of you favorite or favorites.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    She is delicious...mmmm

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Plugged and happy in Shirley's Dungeon ! !
    Posts
    1,706
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Like your style Cindy.

    I fancy too many ladies here to start a list!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Munster
    Posts
    240
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    If you had asked me a year ago I would have said Zara Davies/English Rubi but now it has to be the truly lovely Ciara.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/14525...sh-escort.html

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eamonn For This Useful Post:

    ciara (19-05-11)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Next door to you
    Posts
    2,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eamonn View Post
    If you had asked me a year ago I would have said Zara Davies/English Rubi but now it has to be the truly lovely Ciara.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/14525...sh-escort.html
    Yes I know what you mean so many to choose from so many beautiful ladies ain't life a bitch! Who could have imagined such a choice years ago it tuff but we will choose wisely and as for ciara she won't visit this area it's too far!! sob sob boohoo but you can allways hope!!! I like hope !!!!!

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Not another 'Your Favourite' post! Sorry but if these are put up by clients or escorts it just an excuse for the arse kissing brigade to roll out the 'Look at me I've seen this Lady' or the 'This is the best Lady on here, because I'm thinking of seeing her and want her to know it's me' come on guys and ladies let's give it a break.


    CG

    ps Sorry Cindy this is not a pop at you just this kind of post in general.
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    Not another 'Your Favourite' post! Sorry but if these are put up by clients or escorts it just an excuse for the arse kissing brigade to roll out the 'Look at me I've seen this Lady' or the 'This is the best Lady on here, because I'm thinking of seeing her and want her to know it's me' come on guys and ladies let's give it a break.


    CG

    ps Sorry Cindy this is not a pop at you just this kind of post in general.
    Pfff... such a negative attitude CG, knew before I even opened the thread what you would say. Where's anon - bet he loves these threads too.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Pfff... such a negative attitude CG, knew before I even opened the thread what you would say. Where's anon - bet he loves these threads too.
    He's off comprising his list, then checking back on his ratings system to whittle it down to just one escort

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    He's off comprising his list, then checking back on his ratings system to whittle it down to just one escort
    Having his own mini X Factor. (Esc Factor?)

  10. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Ford lol ........
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Pfff... such a negative attitude CG, knew before I even opened the thread what you would say. Where's anon - bet he loves these threads too.

    Well what can I say mate, I am highly honoured that you are now reading threads because I'm answering them.


    CG

    ps Don't forget my offer still stands if you want to take a break from slapping yourself.
    Last edited by City Gent; 19-05-11 at 10:57. Reason: Over the top with notworthy's so removed one
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •