Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: uniform/costume

  1. #1

    Default uniform/costume

    i posted this a while back but nodody replyed, im looking for an escort that would dress as lara craft from tomb raider, dosnt seem like a hard costume to put together
    pm me if intrested

    http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/trutv....a-Croft150.jpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ON YOUR WHISHLIST
    Posts
    3,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frantic View Post
    i posted this a while back but nodody replyed, im looking for an escort that would dress as lara craft from tomb raider, dosnt seem like a hard costume to put together
    pm me if intrested

    http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/trutv....a-Croft150.jpg
    here is your pict..



  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

    blindman (30-05-11)

  4. #3

    Default

    im guesing you wouldnt be intrested shirley??

  5. #4

    Default

    i copud find the outfit!! i like to dres up!! if you are close to me ... klet me know and we cn have some fun!!xxx rebeca

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,207
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Busty Rebeca View Post
    i copud find the outfit!! i like to dres up!! if you are close to me ... klet me know and we cn have some fun!!xxx rebeca
    That's a very good offer...
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,670
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    reckon Karolina looked like Lara in this, duno where she vanished too tho

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

    blindman (30-05-11)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ON YOUR WHISHLIST
    Posts
    3,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frantic View Post
    im guesing you wouldnt be intrested shirley??
    I got many fetish-domme outfits,leather,latex,pvc.. but not something similar with Lara Croft's ..


  10. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    worldwide
    Posts
    2,085
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Maybe???

    PS: Have gun as well (plastic!)


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

    blindman (30-05-11)

  12. #9

    Default

    anybody in the dublin are have the outfit??? its been a fantasy of mine for a long time

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Plugged and happy in Shirley's Dungeon ! !
    Posts
    1,706
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frantic View Post
    anybody in the dublin are have the outfit??? its been a fantasy of mine for a long time

    If it's that special why don't you buy the outfit or parts of it and then just pick your lady.......just a thought
    Last edited by BACMAN36; 29-05-11 at 22:51.

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BACMAN36 For This Useful Post:

    Alyssa Jenkins (31-05-11), blindman (30-05-11), ciara (30-05-11), Ebony Amber (05-07-11), Jasmin (31-05-11), Shirley Joy (31-05-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •