Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Review deleted

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    709

    Default Review deleted

    After sending a couple of PMs but having no response I decide to ask on the forum, maybe someone can enlighten me.
    I noticed that I had one review deleted and the reviewer is banned, are the reviews from banned members to be deleted from now on?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmin View Post
    After sending a couple of PMs but having no response I decide to ask on the forum, maybe someone can enlighten me.
    I noticed that I had one review deleted and the reviewer is banned, are the reviews from banned members to be deleted from now on?
    Hi Jasmin,

    Was the review from Shake and Vac by any chance? We had confirmation that Shake and Vac is actually banned user Navillus. Although we have suspected this all along, some proof came through last night and this will be the reason for it.

    I'm very sorry you were not informed sooner.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    709

    Default

    No Sam, I will PM you the link to his profile

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    I would say the reason you got no response is you sent the pms to the wrong person. You would be better pming the managers, myself or JohnRambo regarding any review issue.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmin View Post
    After sending a couple of PMs but having no response I decide to ask on the forum, maybe someone can enlighten me.
    I noticed that I had one review deleted and the reviewer is banned, are the reviews from banned members to be deleted from now on?
    Hi Jasmin.

    Jasmin I believe I was one of the people who you PM’ed about this issue, I’m extremely sorry I haven’t replied back to you sooner about this but I haven’t been on the site basically for over 48 hours due to a family emergency.

    I will however deal with this now in private if you wish or perhaps Sam has already dealt with this, let me know what you want me to do.
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 17-05-11 at 22:24.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Hi Jasmin,

    Was the review from Shake and Vac by any chance? We had confirmation that Shake and Vac is actually banned user Navillus. Although we have suspected this all along, some proof came through last night and this will be the reason for it.

    I'm very sorry you were not informed sooner.
    Is there a new rule about removing reviews by banned users or something?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    709

    Default

    That's ok John, Sam has given me the answer. It is sorted now. Best regards.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jasmin For This Useful Post:

    JohnRambo (17-05-11)

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveD View Post
    Is there a new rule about removing reviews by banned users or something?
    if there is should all banned users reviews be removed instead on just ones.. I would call that harassment.. should never be one rule for one and another for someone else...x but you know what every time I hear certain words I think on the boy who cried wolf.. and once it did happen no one believed them...x
    Last edited by DONEGALANGEL; 19-05-11 at 10:40.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    if there is should all banned users reviews be removed instead on just ones.. I would call that harassment.. should never be one rule for one and another for someone else...x but you know what every time I hear certain words I think on the boy who cried wolf.. and once it did happen no one believed them...x
    No its not a new rule however some reviews have to be deleted, but then only in extreme circumstances
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    No its not a new rule however some reviews have to be deleted, but then only in extreme circumstances
    sorry doozer but I think it should be the same for all banned members.. their reviews should be deleted.. you can not say lets ban this guy and delete his reviews without deleting all the reviews of banned members.. if it applies to one it should apply to all.. and there has been a lot of banned members..as usual one rule for one and another for everyone else.. not fair..x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •