Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Ireland -v-Abroad ( escorts )

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default Ireland -v-Abroad ( escorts )

    A lovely and well respected lady here recently gave me her opinion that Irish clients are spoiled by the escorts here in a way that punters abroad do not experience. Now, I like to think that this is down to the warmth and friendliness of the guys here -- it brings out the best in the girls ! Somehow, I guess however that many escorts would not agree with this theory!

    Do you think that the escorting experience in Ireland is better, from the clients point of view, than abroad and if so why and if not , why not ? Personally, I think the standard of escorting here is as good as and probably better than almost anywhere else. I think the active participation of all members on this site and the strong review system has a major part to play in this and works to the particular advantage of the clients and also to those ladies who wish to provide a top class service. I would welcome opinions from all .

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

    curvyirishgirl katie (13-05-11), Morpheus (13-05-11), Ric Hardgear (13-05-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Those of us that are respectful clients are genuinely that .You are always going to get the bad apples and timewasters , but any escorts I've spoken too find us in general to be a good bunch .
    doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

    BIGTYM2010 (13-05-11), lovethegirls (12-05-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,701
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    I agree with everything you've said ( for a change ).

    The scene is great here and is in no small way due to our charm and sense of humour and EI.

    And we have the best escorts anywhere.
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    A lovely and well respected lady here recently gave me her opinion that Irish clients are spoiled by the escorts here in a way that punters abroad do not experience. Now, I like to think that this is down to the warmth and friendliness of the guys here -- it brings out the best in the girls ! Somehow, I guess however that many escorts would not agree with this theory!

    Do you think that the escorting experience in Ireland is better, from the clients point of view, than abroad and if so why and if not , why not ? Personally, I think the standard of escorting here is as good as and probably better than almost anywhere else. I think the active participation of all members on this site and the strong review system has a major part to play in this and works to the particular advantage of the clients and also to those ladies who wish to provide a top class service. I would welcome opinions from all .
    i used to enjoy some good sessions with the window girls of Amsterdam.
    often out in 10 minutes but very satisfied. at first i found 30 min sessions
    too much time and money. the review system in Ireland protects clients
    from rip girls which can happen over there and theres nothing one can do.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dublin/Liverpool
    Posts
    10,201
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Were a nice bunch of lads
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball


    Justice For The 96

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ON YOUR WHISHLIST
    Posts
    3,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I've been working in 5 different countries during 8 yrs of escorting (yeah,8!! )..I think the irish are less spoiled than the german,italian,spanish and belgian guys..
    germany-If you don't speak their languages,most of them are refusing to speak english or a common language!!!
    italian-in their night-clubs,If you r not a "miss univers",you'll be avoided!!!
    belgian-they r undecided (and walking from window to window asking 4 prices and services) often they spend a few hours doing this and not always are leaving with their balls "empty"
    and spanish...these are the worse... in the clubs,lately,in order to have a business,a lady must spend at least 30-45min at the bar talking with them and allowing to be touched (they don't offer at least a drink 4 the company ) ..and most of the times,during this large and free conversation & touching,they make you believe they'll get "on" with you,and when you try to take them "up",after a "good" while spent with him,he will say something like "no money" or "just came to have a drink and look" !!!

    and for all these 4 type of guys,think about the fact that a lady working in one of these countries must wear 20cm high heels shoes during all the schedule (could be between 9hours and 12hours,depends where you are)!! Every day to dress different.. The competence is high:I've been working in places with other 20 girls,but as well with another 200 girls!!!




    conclusion: irish are not spoiled at all!!!


  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

    feargal (13-05-11), Morpheus (13-05-11)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,476
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goddess Shirley View Post
    I've been working in 5 different countries during 8 yrs of escorting (yeah,8!! )..I think the irish are less spoiled than the german,italian,spanish and belgian guys..
    germany-If you don't speak their languages,most of them are refusing to speak english or a common language!!!
    italian-in their night-clubs,If you r not a "miss univers",you'll be avoided!!!
    belgian-they r undecided (and walking from window to window asking 4 prices and services) often they spend a few hours doing this and not always are leaving with their balls "empty"
    and spanish...these are the worse... in the clubs,lately,in order to have a business,a lady must spend at least 30-45min at the bar talking with them and allowing to be touched (they don't offer at least a drink 4 the company ) ..and most of the times,during this large and free conversation & touching,they make you believe they'll get "on" with you,and when you try to take them "up",after a "good" while spent with him,he will say something like "no money" or "just came to have a drink and look" !!!

    and for all these 4 type of guys,think about the fact that a lady working in one of these countries must wear 20cm high heels shoes during all the schedule (could be between 9hours and 12hours,depends where you are)!! Every day to dress different.. The competence is high:I've been working in places with other 20 girls,but as well with another 200 girls!!!




    conclusion: irish are not spoiled at all!!!
    I see your point hun but doesn't this depend on what type of establishment you work in and how you opperate?

    I have worked in 6 countries in 3 years and have found the Irish clients to indeed be the most spoilt. Personally I find Ireland to be the place where haggling is the most common, extra services demanded and respect to be lower. This is because there are certain ladies allowing clients to be spoilt- what can we expect!
    The rudest however in my opinion are in Dubai. Especailly when they think you don't understand what they are saying
    Last edited by EbonyAmber; 12-05-11 at 23:59.
    English Ebony Minxxx - the perfect mix of GFE & PSE

    Twitter - www.twitter.com/xxxescortamber

    D2 Grand Canal Dock 18th, 19th and 20th of October xo

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebony Amber For This Useful Post:

    Shirley Joy (13-05-11)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ON YOUR WHISHLIST
    Posts
    3,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    I see your point hun but doesn't this depend on what type of establishment you work in and how you opperate?

    p.s bloody german clients grrr
    not really hun,these are general characteristics of these countries!! the most awful are the spanish guys!! They were "gold" 7 yrs ago,since 2009 they r bloody c***s!!!


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

    anitasizzle (13-05-11)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goddess Shirley View Post
    I've been working in 5 different countries during 8 yrs of escorting (yeah,8!! )..I think the irish are less spoiled than the german,italian,spanish and belgian guys..
    germany-If you don't speak their languages,most of them are refusing to speak english or a common language!!!
    italian-in their night-clubs,If you r not a "miss univers",you'll be avoided!!!
    belgian-they r undecided (and walking from window to window asking 4 prices and services) often they spend a few hours doing this and not always are leaving with their balls "empty"
    and spanish...these are the worse... in the clubs,lately,in order to have a business,a lady must spend at least 30-45min at the bar talking with them and allowing to be touched (they don't offer at least a drink 4 the company ) ..and most of the times,during this large and free conversation & touching,they make you believe they'll get "on" with you,and when you try to take them "up",after a "good" while spent with him,he will say something like "no money" or "just came to have a drink and look" !!!

    and for all these 4 type of guys,think about the fact that a lady working in one of these countries must wear 20cm high heels shoes during all the schedule (could be between 9hours and 12hours,depends where you are)!! Every day to dress different.. The competence is high:I've been working in places with other 20 girls,but as well with another 200 girls!!!




    conclusion: irish are not spoiled at all!!!
    Jesus, talk about singing for your supper; I'd rather shuffle shit than put up with that crap. No amount of money or time would be worth all that!

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

    Shirley Joy (13-05-11), Taylor of Manchester (13-05-11)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,476
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goddess Shirley View Post
    not really hun,these are general characteristics of these countries!! the most awful are the spanish guys!! They were "gold" 7 yrs ago,since 2009 they r bloody c***s!!!
    I can't speak for spain as I have never worked there (luckily it sounds!) but what I meant was things like being felt up at a bar without a drink isn't going to happen if you are an independent escort working incalls.

    I think spoilt means something different depending on what type of escorting you are talking about.
    English Ebony Minxxx - the perfect mix of GFE & PSE

    Twitter - www.twitter.com/xxxescortamber

    D2 Grand Canal Dock 18th, 19th and 20th of October xo

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebony Amber For This Useful Post:

    Shirley Joy (13-05-11)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •