Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Would you kill someone ?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Sure is fitzy have been working on magic to get rid of them but I fear it's noting going to happen .: doc
    Hummmmmm fecking cats once a cat lover always a cat lover lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (12-05-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess Shirley View Post
    if you look at my location,you may find it funny ... It's only one person in this earth that deserve it.. and maybe someday will happen..
    Wonder who?

Reviews

i think we all feel the same about family and loved ones, but some situations are not so black/white
    obv we would beat the crap out of him if he threatened our family
    but lets say the guy was out cold after you fought him, would you actually take the further step of taking his life ?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Hummmmmm fecking cats once a cat lover always a cat lover lol.
    Agreed fitch .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

A serious topic for this time of the night which I should never try to answer, considering my prevalence for grapes at this time.
    Anyway, here it goes.

To take someones life may be more difficult than is thought.
    The act itself may seem easy, however the consequences would be far reaching.

Think of a situation, where someone has committed a most heinous act against a family member or close friend and you are in a position to take revenge. You have the means, the opportunity and certainly a reason to end that persons life - would you take it?

Consider the larger picture, in particular the innocents left behind on both sides, the living with the burden over the following years and the look of others being reminded of the act each time they set eyes on you.

To take revenge only helps in the short term, but may cause greater harm and hurt over the long term to both you and others touched by the death.

So yes, it would be easy to say that it would be easy to take another's life, but the reality may be quite different.

Personally the only time I would take a life would be to protect another, whether family, friend or an innocent from immanent harm. This is the only circumstance that I could live with myself and live with others over the forthcoming years.

Time for another glass I think .........
    Last edited by Sam Spade; 12-05-11 at 21:20.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

warmcome (12-05-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    If someone ever asks me for my last rolo, I will drop them there and then.
    Can you spare your last rolo?
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Blog Entries

Yes I would! Every fucking time I have to give directions to some idiot who can't follow them, I have to resist the urge to bash their heads in with my stilettos!

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:

Banjo (12-05-11), Ebony Amber (12-05-11)

This is probably an urban myth, but I read a story once about an American psychology student (female) who was doing hands on research on how far you could push people before they lost the rag. She moved in with a stranger (male) with the sole intention of using him as a human lab rat. After three or four days of annoying the shit out of him, he killed her.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to John Shaft For This Useful Post:

Banjo (12-05-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by John Shaft View Post
    This is probably an urban myth, but I read a story once about an American psychology student (female) who was doing hands on research on how far you could push people before they lost the rag. She moved in with a stranger (male) with the sole intention of using him as a human lab rat. After three or four days of annoying the shit out of him, he killed her.
    A fairly conclusive outcome to the research project I'd say, though unfortunately it never got published !

Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    A serious topic for this time of the night which I should never try to answer, considering my prevalence for grapes at this time.
    Anyway, here it goes.

To take someones life may be more difficult than is thought.
    The act itself may seem easy, however the consequences would be far reaching.

Think of a situation, where someone has committed a most heinous act against a family member or close friend and you are in a position to take revenge. You have the means, the opportunity and certainly a reason to end that persons life - would you take it?

Consider the larger picture, in particular the innocents left behind on both sides, the living with the burden over the following years and the look of others being reminded of the act each time they set eyes on you.

To take revenge only helps in the short term, but may cause greater harm and hurt over the long term to both you and others touched by the death.

So yes, it would be easy to say that it would be easy to take another's life, but the reality may be quite different.

Personally the only time I would take a life would be to protect another, whether family, friend or an innocent from immanent harm. This is the only circumstance that I could live with myself and live with others over the forthcoming years.

Time for another glass I think .........

A great look at things there Mark, the general consensus seems to be "hurt my family and I could kill"

I have another take on things, if someone hurt any member of my close family I wouldn't kill but I would take a hammer to his fingers, hands, wrists, toes, feet and ankles. Quite happy in the knowledge I would do two or three years inside and he would wake up every morning for the rest of his life in agony.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast