Thread: Has Jessica Jessy left???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Yes Morpheus, the good ladies are leaving, some are announcing it and other are just not touring as much as they used to. I my self was in Ireland in April and sincerely doubt if I in all honesty will be returning before October. I don't have a problem with the price being lowered to the current 100/200e, it is the can I have BJ for 40, or what can I get for 20, the TW, the arrogant and ignorant attitudes, the belief that I will go against what it states in my profile if offered 20e extra. These are the things why so many ladies are leaving and or touring less.
    There are better markets out there without the hassle or the stress. And as MM said, there are street girls charging more than some of the profiles on here. I absolutely refuse to compete with that type of desperation.
    That saddens me Violette. And there's not a whole lot I can do about it! I am thinking of joining the priesthood!

Ironically if the TORL campaign get their way and the government introduces the "Swedish Model" (i.e criminalization of clients) - that might cause a surge in the hourly rates! (Given that the highest rates are in Sweden and Norway). So that might attract some of the more established girls back? Although that won't be any good for me as I can't afford to get on the wrong side of the law.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

royaler (09-05-11)