Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: For the guys..

1. Default

In the public loo in Brown Thomas, it was Switzers at the time and I was working there for the summer and just had a very erotic conversation with another very sexy staff member.
    Frequency bout 5 a week

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess Shirley View Post
    I don't rub my... I got slaves to do it for me ..
    A bit of variety shirely
    some fluffy stuff will achieve the same goal
    I hope i will be privilege some day to rub it for you
    I will never be scarred of u baby
    You are a sex bomb
    kisses
    zaza

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zaza For This Useful Post:

Shirley Joy (07-05-11)

Reviews

Red face wank

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess Shirley View Post
    ..whoever ye are what's the strangest place where you had a wa*k?
    and..how many time you wa*k it daily?
    in the bath till my wife caught me i told her its mine and i can wash it as fast as i like

5. The Following User Says Thank You to realdeal For This Useful Post:

Shirley Joy (07-05-11)

My weirdest place was in a toilet of the Dublin to Cork train. I had a very sexy girl sitting in the seat across the aisle from me and I had to go finish off the semi I developed.

As for frequency. I would say about two or three times a week.

7. Default

My then girlfriend used to live with two seriously hot girls, and when the would go to work or out for the evening I couldn't help myself but go through their underware drawers and craic one off, not so wierd maybe but erotic I have to say. And who hasn't done the shuffle in the sea, especially with all those topless chics out there. Funny, it dosent matter how much sex I have there is nothing like a good ould wank a couple of times a week.

8. Default

I was at a Jimmy Carr gig a couple of years ago and he was requesting the audience to ask questions. One guy asked him if he had ever had a danger w@nk...then preceeded to explain he would start w@nking in the front room while watching Beyonce on MTV then call for his Dad to come into the room, and then try to finish before his Dad entered the room! Jimmy Carr was dumbstruck and didn't have a reply.

Was driving home from Cork one day and they was a crash that had teh traffic back up for hours. At the time i was in a transit van and had a DVD player built into the dash so i hoped in the back and put on Ass bandits and pulled myself to death.

I have a pretty high sex drive so id have about 2 wanks a day

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234