Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I don't understand..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

guess the whip marks the pain,foot on your balls, just might have something to do with it,ohhhhh any one for mr pinky, ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    taking a break, but not gone

I guess lots of guys have a fear of dominitrix but most of all she has to be convincing really, I'd love a girl to give out to me call me names and stand on my back in her high heels as I lie flat on the ground but I wouldnt like to be hurt or sent home with a bright red arse...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (06-05-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I guess lots of guys have a fear of dominitrix but most of all she has to be convincing really, I'd love a girl to give out to me call me names and stand on my back in her high heels as I lie flat on the ground but I wouldnt like to be hurt or sent home with a bright red arse...
    oh, your request can be granted..................... just get married,you get all you want of it

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

Experienced Punter esq (06-05-11), Shirley Joy (06-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess Shirley View Post
    ..why some guys are frightened of me?
    frightened...excited...nervous...plankin...scared....shakin..laughin (nervously)...hopin....prayin...cryin..all of these, perfect cocktail!
    Life's too short to drink bad wine....

Reviews

Well.... You scare the shit outta me I can tell ya. The fact that if I were to turn me back, that at any unsuspecting moment a large implement may be shoved up me arse is sufficient grounds.....lol

"Now Jamesie Wamsie, lie down there on your tum tum and I'll give you a nice little massage "

"No feckin way, Hosé"

Actually I wonder if a client were to request that rather than meet Dominant Shirley, Goddess of all Men (or whatever your name is today) that he preferred Shirlsie Wirlsie, cut little kitten.... Could you pull it off.... (pull it off???? The irony here is staggering .... Lol)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Well.... You scare the shit outta me I can tell ya. The fact that if I were to turn me back, that at any unsuspecting moment a large implement may be shoved up me arse is sufficient grounds.....lol

"Now Jamesie Wamsie, lie down there on your tum tum and I'll give you a nice little massage "

"No feckin way, Hosé"

Actually I wonder if a client were to request that rather than meet Dominant Shirley, Goddess of all Men (or whatever your name is today) that he preferred Shirlsie Wirlsie, cut little kitten.... Could you pull it off.... (pull it off???? The irony here is staggering .... Lol)
    one thought, pulled by sheer force, or helped a little with knife? ouch,ouch,ouch,

the fear of getting hurt is the worst I mean imagine after she walks on your bare back in her stilettos that u had blood coming from the wounds & u had to go to hospital how could u explain it to the nurses & doctors sher they'd be all laughing..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (06-05-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    An image that says a thousand words

ok!! but that's optional!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    guess the whip marks the pain,foot on your balls, just might have something to do with it,ohhhhh any one for mr pinky, ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    you pussy...

Reviews

"Active and wild... a latin volcano ready to explode..
    -->Sensual & erotic dominant..
    -->I like to be a good teacher for the beginners,and I'm enjoying so much the high level of co-operation with my advanced slaves..don't waste your time searching,

I'm just what you need!"

THis is who you advertise...

Are we trying to be a bit more Shirlsey Wirlsie I wonder...lol
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 06-05-11 at 10:50.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast