Thread: Matching your expectations ??

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    This might be slightly going off topic but I don’t think it is really but I’ve been thinking of going to see Ciara for a VERY long time now but I’ll be honest after reading some of her latest reviews and just reading some of Ciara’s posts lately I’ve got to thinking would I meet Ciara obvious sexual desires? Would I be making a fool of myself? Would I be able to give Ciara as good of an appointment as other punters have?

I’m not going to come on here and try to pretend I’m some kinda of sex machine I’m not I’m just simply not, not only am I not a machine physically I’m not able and I’m not afraid to say it and that’s why I’m having these doubts.

I’ve just got think I might not meet Ciara’s level of regular client and so I’m slowing backing up as I don’t want to embarrass myself if we did meet.
    Good post Sir. I can assure you I am no machine either. Ciara is unusual here in that she does refer to performance of many of her clients and good luck to her. You certainly cannot fault her marketing strategy in any way. I am sure if you requested a slow GFE booking, Ciara would be happy to oblige but maybe you would need to block book 5 hours like Mr. Hobbyist !!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    If someone has a face hidden or blurred out, I'll form an image in my head of what they may look like and naturally enough I'll be optimistic so it has happened me in the past where the face didn't live up to my fantasy expectation, but it has never had much of a negative effect on the appointment.
    Yes, the attitude and friendliness of the lady is all important. If the face of the lady does not match your fantasy expectation then you must live with that risk unless there is a major problem or if you have actually been misled .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

Forrest (04-05-11)