Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben Liden dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    He's definitely dead. It's on de telly.

I curse that man every time I have to take my belt off in an airport.
    Lets not go there. The fuckers nicked my Clarins and my Swiss Army Knife. Bastards.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

2. Default

He died of kidney failure in December 2001. Obama's election campaign starts soon (next week?) hence the PR stunt.

Remeber what I'm about to tell you. The media reported that the soldiers sent a picture back to base for verification via their helmet mounted cameras before they shot him. Ok, nothing special there (remember they were wearing this when they accidenly blew up the British girl they were trying to save?) but this time, there is no video footage of the killing.

Don't you think that is a bit fishy?
    Last edited by akasomeoneelse; 02-05-11 at 22:36. Reason: awful spelling

Apparently Bin Laden's last words were:

"Hey, I know you! You're Chuck Nor___."

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to John Shaft For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (02-05-11), Bruno69 (02-05-11), ChiefHandker (02-05-11), UKHeather (02-05-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Lets not go there. The fuckers nicked my Clarins and my Swiss Army Knife. Bastards.
    Aye, lost 2 good Zippo lighters and a pair of fucking sunglasses on seperate occassions coming through Heathrow thanks to those bloody checks.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by theqm View Post
    Aye, lost 2 good Zippo lighters and a pair of fucking sunglasses on seperate occassions coming through Heathrow thanks to those bloody checks.
    Sunglasses??
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

Quote Originally Posted by akasomeoneelse View Post
    He died of kidney failure in December 2001. Obama's election campaign starts soon (next week?) hence the PR stunt.

Remeber what I'm about to tell you. The media reported that the soldiers sent a picture back to base for verification via their helmet mounted cameras before they shot him. Ok, nothing special there (remember they were wearing this when they accidenly blew up the British girl they were trying to save?) but this time, there is no video footage of the killing.

Don't you think that is a bit fishy?
    If we are to be serious any ''kill'' ordered by a government would be recorded and sanctioned in the same way we would fed ex a package. On route, in transit, completed. There is no way on earth anyone could believe that this corpse is Bin Laden without suitable verification. Doubles? Whipping boys? Too much to chance. Data verification which is only available from....the US. Hmmm.

Where do you all find the energy? LOL!!!

Im going to start buying mousetraps for my luggage. Or leaving the strap on fully clothed in the bag

How the heck did they get your sunglasses?
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 02-05-11 at 22:43.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    Sunglasses??
    Yep, had them in a case in my pocket. Forgot they were there until the metal detector thing stared pinging! Hate those things, every time I go through one - PING!

Reviews

Yep, had them in a case in my pocket. Forgot they were there until the metal detector thing stared pinging! Hate those things, every time I go through one - PING!
    And they confiscated them??
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast