Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Crap Films Corner

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Proor experience has led me to the conclusion, among other things, that you don't have had to read the Old Testament to be a sadist, genes of a previous sadist will do.
    Thanks for your 'lovely' comment. I'm assuming you've got a masters in Psychology? It's a little 'carpet-bomb' if a statement. If you don't like horror films, don't post in this thread.

Reviews

I watched Drive me Crazy one time years ago. It was the worst film I ever saw. I ,must be the only person that thinks The Hangover is crap. Within the first fifteen minutes I knew I wouldn't enjoy it but kept with it as it had rave reviews and the idea of it was good. I didn't find one thing about it funny. Theres no way I'm watcching the hangover 2.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

3. The Following User Says Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

bhoywonder (08-05-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    I'm not into scary films. Like the creepy phycological ones- but that's because I'm a chicken. I do get a chuckle out of the over the top blood and gore ones though.
    I have read the old testiment, think judgement day is blahdy bollox and am not evil. Well unless that's what someone wants

My fave genre is drama or sci-fi
    Don't take my views personally as they are findings I've observed in others; and no, I've not read The Old Testament, but it's premise I've come to believe to be true, it's just not comprehended by mere mortals, but the enlightened amongst us.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I watched Drive me Crazy one time years ago. It was the worst film I ever saw. I ,must be the only person that thinks The Hangover is crap. Within the first fifteen minutes I knew I wouldn't enjoy it but kept with it as it had rave reviews and the idea of it was good. I didn't find one thing about it funny. Theres no way I'm watcching the hangover 2.
    So you don't find a naked gay/metrosexual Chinese guy jumping out of the boot of your car after it's been lost for a day and after you stole a cop car and a tiger from Mike Tyson funny? Well to each his own I for one hated Inception...
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

BootSlick55 (01-05-11)

7. Default

This pretty much sums up my problems with Twilight...

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/39195

Don't take my views personally as they are findings I've observed in others; and no, I've not read The Old Testament, but it's premise I've come to believe to be true, it's just not comprehended by mere mortals, but the enlightened amongst us.
    Fair enough. Just for the record, I'm not an axe murderer or anything.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

jimbobbins (01-05-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Thanks for your 'lovely' comment. I'm assuming you've got a masters in Psychology? It's a little 'carpet-bomb' if a statement. If you don't like horror films, don't post in this thread.
    No, but all you have to do is observe people as they reveal so much about themselves without even knowing it

No, but all you have to do is observe people as they reveal so much about themselves without even knowing it
    So I've noticed

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    So you don't find a naked gay/metrosexual Chinese guy jumping out of the boot of your car after it's been lost for a day and after you stole a cop car and a tiger from Mike Tyson funny? Well to each his own I for one hated Inception...
    The idea of it is funny. It actually wasn't. It was terrble acting. It's like a comedian with a very good joke but doesn't deliver it well. Maybe I was just bored by that stage. I'll give it another look some time to see if I'm wrong.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Fair enough. Just for the record, I'm not an axe murderer or anything.
    That's exactly what an axe murderer would say...

Jimbob

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimbobbins For This Useful Post:

anitasizzle (01-05-11), Ebony Amber (01-05-11), El Gordo (01-05-11), samlad (01-05-11)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast