Thread: Friends & Respect

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Friends & Respect

Ever have a friend(s) who boast/ask advice about their love lives and are about as subtle as a bull in a China shop? Couple of mine (male + female btw) can't help but burn the ears off me about how they got off with x y and z, etc. About how a girl/guy they fancy asked them out or whatever. Can't help but rub it in; the hunt, the date, and then the tales between the sheets... Considering how my love life is as good as inexistent, all these boasts and ramblings don't half put me down a bit, as they make me think about the things I may be missing where I wouldn't otherwise.

Now being single doesn't upset me, but all this f*cking boasting does my head in. It's always me they come to with their stories. Never anyone else. Not that I mind (much) but for once could they at least be a little more subtle or even tell their glory tales to someone else. Kick a fella while he's down like! Never a word of thanks do I get either. Beginning to think that rats get more respect than I do sometimes... Maybe I'd be better off finding a nice rock and living underneath it for the rest of my life. Then maybe I'd have some freakin' peace for once. Damn it feels good to get things like this off your chest once in a while...
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

sexy lady (01-05-11)