Thread: Things you love when you make an appointment :)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kidkool View Post
    there are a lot of things that happen each and every single time... weather we make them happen or weather its pure coincidence!!!
    One thing I make happen as much as I possibly can.. is always request White Lingerie!! Love it!! Just my favourite color of lingerie and I have asked for it every single time!!

Find it very exciting to see what outfit they will come out with weather its just lingerie or white dress or tiny white skirt with white panties... Just always ask for white!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kidkool For This Useful Post:

Headlad (30-04-11)

Reviews

yes actually love the heels just heard them again today.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kidkool View Post
    One thing I make happen as much as I possibly can.. is always request White Lingerie!! Love it!! Just my favourite color of lingerie and I have asked for it every single time!!

Find it very exciting to see what outfit they will come out with weather its just lingerie or white dress or tiny white skirt with white panties... Just always ask for white!!!
    Another good shout - I love it when my request for seamed stockings is fulfilled, especially knowing in advance. One particular lady had done her research via my reviews, and pmed me to let me know she'd be wearing them, without me even asking! Roll on Wednesday..
    Last edited by Headlad; 30-04-11 at 00:11.
    Let's get tooled up, blud!