Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Things you love when you make an appointment :)

Reviews

Smile

For me it has to be when she first kisses you, you know then and there wheather she's a deep fk'r or it's goin to be a closed mouth affair. And of course that sound of heels on the wooden floor. ( sorry Kidkool )
    Last edited by Lickerman; 30-04-11 at 01:45.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kidkool View Post
    I love it when

You knock the door and you hear the sound of high heels on the wooden floors on the other side
    The door opens and you can't see who it is until your fully inside then BAM!!!
    Or the simple chat before and after the fun

What is it you love and why??
    I know what you mean Kidkool - all the little things associated with but not directly related to the encounter/sex itself. My favourite incidental asscociations with appointments are:

1) When I get an answer on the phone (as opposed to it ringing out). The first sound of her sexy voice replying on the phone.

2) Like you I love the sound of heels clacking on the floor boards as she comes to open the door.

3) The 'first glimpse' of the lovely lady as she lets me in and shuts the door

4) The 'second look' at the lovely lady. This is when I've got the honorarium out of the way, showered and am sitting on the side of the bed. Its only then that I get to look at the lovely lady fully and drink in every detail of her beauty. Priceless!!

5) After the encounter - I love the lingering scent of her perfume on my clothes. I don't have a missus to worry about - so this is a really sensual reminder of the lovely encounter I've had.

Why do I love these things? I think its what psychologists call 'conditioning'. Years ago, some psychologist did 'research' on sexual conditioning. He showed pics of naked women to individual men. Understandably all the blokes got erections. (Don't ask me how he checked this??) Then he started showing these men pics of naked women wearing boots - with the same results. This went on for a few weeks before he eventually showed the men pics of women's boots only. And the men all got erections!!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Why do I love these things? I think its what psychologists call 'conditioning'. Years ago, some psychologist did 'research' on sexual conditioning. He showed pics of naked women to individual men. Understandably all the blokes got erections. (Don't ask me how he checked this??) Then he started showing these men pics of naked women wearing boots - with the same results. This went on for a few weeks before he eventually showed the men pics of women's boots only. And the men all got erections!!!
    Seems to me like this guy managed to get a hold of your red pill Morph lol
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (30-04-11)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123