Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Foot Fetish Fantasy

  1. Default Foot Fetish Fantasy

    Can any Lady accommodate my kinky fetish?

    I want a woman who can provide a Foot Odour service, as part of a role-play.
    A woman who has been wearing a pair of shoes, perhaps tights, all day long and has,basically, smelly feet.

    Many thanks,

    Kinkyben x

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to kinkyben For This Useful Post:

    Rayden (28-04-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    The first time I met both Jessica Loveit and Lexi Taylor for a duo appointment they did this for me. Unreal.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    worldwide
    Posts
    2,085
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kinkyben View Post
    Can any Lady accommodate my kinky fetish?

    I want a woman who can provide a Foot Odour service, as part of a role-play.
    A woman who has been wearing a pair of shoes, perhaps tights, all day long and has,basically, smelly feet.

    Many thanks,

    Kinkyben x

    Hi,
    foot fetish is one of my favourites, i love outdoor and public!
    Here one pic as a proof (sorry for the bad quality, is just an bad screen shot from one of my movies)


  5. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ireland Various
    Posts
    30
    Blog Entries
    33

    Thumbs up

    Well Hello,

    I have fabulous slender size 9 feet, see attached and I do love a good fetish boy. Attached is a picture of one of my foot slaves using my smelly boot as his gas mask.

    Mistress Amina
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slave 2.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	41467   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	058.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	41468  
    Click here for my website
    I am a Professional Dominatrix only slaves, cross dressers, body/foot worshipers & subservient perverts may ring. I may not answer your call but If you are worthy I will text you so you may call back at my convenience not yours!

  6. Default

    available in galway if that suits location wise.

  7. Default

    I really need this

  8. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    21
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    If You love Female feet Angelbaby is the girl )) Been twice at her feet and i am telling You it was amazing she got tiny sweet sexy feet and let You play with it in every way You want )))))

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Michsta For This Useful Post:

    angelluz (20-05-12)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin 7
    Posts
    211

    Default

    it's for you baby!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0146.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	60509

    Quote Originally Posted by Michsta View Post
    If You love Female feet Angelbaby is the girl )) Been twice at her feet and i am telling You it was amazing she got tiny sweet sexy feet and let You play with it in every way You want )))))

  11. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    21
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    O yes thats what I am talking about;**** sweet and sexy :*****
    Thank You sweethart I hope that I will see You again soon)))
    Quote Originally Posted by angelbaby View Post
    it's for you baby!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0146.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	60509

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •