Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who do you look up to?

Reviews

my hero was and is neil lennon.persecute because of his pride and passion for his club!! and oh yeah where hes from and the church he prays in!! neil lennon still a unrepentant f. b.!!

Quote Originally Posted by jay67 View Post
    my hero was and is neil lennon.persecute because of his pride and passion for his club!! and oh yeah where hes from and the church he prays in!! neil lennon still a unrepentant f. b.!!
    he made a total show of himself after the old firm game last weekend... he had a chance to show class... failed big time im afraid.

3. Default

Muhammad Ali- Gave up everything (back when being heavyweight champion of the world actually meant something) for his principles.

"I ain't got no quarrel with no Vietcong"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hansolo For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (28-04-11), Rayden (27-04-11)

Reviews

Do the Kipling "If" thing... and if the face in the mirror fits the words on the page then y'never have to look up to anyone.
    Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    My dad.....

Outside of family I have always looked up to Tom Crean......
    Is that you Charlie?

Perhaps the greatest defender this county has ever had, Paul McGrath, gentleman off the field but the greatest defender on the field, I had the privilege of meeting Paul few times and the nicest man you’ll never meet.

Sylvester Stallone perhaps the greatest action actor of them all, loved all of his movies from the 80’s grew up watching Rocky, Rambo, loved his movies.

And of course, one of the greatest men to have ever walked this earth, enough said, the greatest of them all.

Last edited by JohnRambo; 27-04-11 at 23:36.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

benin (27-04-11), dannyboy10 (27-04-11), Rayden (27-04-11), samlad (29-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    This has probably been done before, but let's throw it out there anyway...
    Who was your childhood hero or who do you look up to and why?
    When I was a tadpole, my hero was Indiana Jones because I loved the adventures he went on and admired his tenacity and relentless wit. The guy's knocking past 70 and he's still whipping arse!!! What a guy!!!
    Of course I look up to my parents too
    when i was a little lad my mum and dad let me watch clint eastwood the first dirty harry i loved the way he took care of the bad guys so i guess thats who i looked up to i loved roger moore in james bond also

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    he made a total show of himself after the old firm game last weekend... he had a chance to show class... failed big time im afraid.
    noway, the mans a legend!!! class?? that scum at ibrox dont know the meaning of the word!!! the words neil lennon and failed dont go togeather!

Reviews

My childhood heroes:

Zorro. When it was still in black and white (not the Antonio Banderas remake).

Zico. Brazilian footballing superstar of yesteryears.

Steve Austin - the 6 million dollar man. The sound track was epic!

"Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

When i was a kid i want to bee like her:)

LAST 2 DAY`S!!!!

SERIOUSLY SEXY LADY, WET TIGHT PUSSY

~~~TO DIE, U HAVE TO BE ALIVE FIRST~~~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast