Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: memories

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by davedrave View Post
    god think half of dublin met there at one stage in their life lol
    Jasus I was left standing a few times outside Easons on a Saturday night back in the day thank god for mobile phones Lol.

Reviews

no such things as mobiles when i started lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by davedrave View Post
    no such things as mobiles when i started lol
    No fingers crossed and hope for the best but in fairness it did always work out for the best.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

A girl called Michelle was mine as a young teenager,gorgeous, slim, sexy,experimental, eventually lost contact when I moved away. About ten years later I was back in my hometown for work when I bumped into her brother and I asked after her and gave him my number.She was married with a couple of kids. Couple of days later she phoned me and we agreed to meet up, me in a high sense of excitement about recreating past events. Well.....to say she had let herself go is a bit of an understatement and she talked about her kids non stop for about 2hrs when I couldn't take it anymore, made my excuses and left. I'll tell you, nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    A girl called Michelle was mine as a young teenager,gorgeous, slim, sexy,experimental, eventually lost contact when I moved away. About ten years later I was back in my hometown for work when I bumped into her brother and I asked after her and gave him my number.She was married with a couple of kids. Couple of days later she phoned me and we agreed to meet up, me in a high sense of excitement about recreating past events. Well.....to say she had let herself go is a bit of an understatement and she talked about her kids non stop for about 2hrs when I couldn't take it anymore, made my excuses and left. I'll tell you, nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
    lol,sometimes its better to leave the past behind you,O n two kids will change a woman pmsl

6. The Following User Says Thank You to davedrave For This Useful Post:

mellors (27-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Well, you can always just go to the highlight reel
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

mellors (27-04-11)

Reviews

lucky man,left waiting in the rain a few times me self :-(

Reviews

I am/was a southsider and my first real love was from the northside. We used to meet at her bus-stop outside Clery's. If I was early I used to play arcade games in a place beside what used to be the Harp bar ( where we usually went after the cinema) but I often still ended up waiting 30-45 minutes at Clery's anxiously watching every bus that arrived.

It all added to the excitement at the time. Nowadays it would drive me bananas.

I haven't seen her in many many years but still find myself checking her out on linkedin occasionally
    Last edited by Bruno69; 28-04-11 at 08:08.
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

"The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump"

You clearly haven't seen Paul McShane then!

dom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12