Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Foo Fighters

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,102
    Reviews
    201

    Default Foo Fighters

    Anyone heard Wasting Light yet ? What do you think of it, yes or no ? At first I wasn't mad about but now I'm fairly convinced it's a seriously good peice of work, Walk is probably one of their finest tracks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    Anyone heard Wasting Light yet ? What do you think of it, yes or no ? At first I wasn't mad about but now I'm fairly convinced it's a seriously good peice of work, Walk is probably one of their finest tracks.
    Havent heard it. Not impressed by their last few albums tbh. Sure they may release the occasional good song, but their albums are mostly filler imo.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Havent heard it. Not impressed by their last few albums tbh. Sure they may release the occasional good song, but their albums are mostly filler imo.
    I have to agree Rayden

    First 2 albums teh Foos and Colur and the Shape were amazing
    Everything else went down hill
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doozer For This Useful Post:

    shake and vac (27-04-11)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    I have to agree Rayden

    First 2 albums teh Foos and Colur and the Shape were amazing
    Everything else went down hill
    My Hero - awesome song, fave from them.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    My Hero - awesome song, fave from them.
    Great song alright
    Gotta love Everlong and Ill stick around
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  7. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    My Hero - awesome song, fave from them.
    Great song alright
    Gotta love Everlong and Ill stick around This is a call
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Great song alright
    Gotta love Everlong and Ill stick around This is a call
    So nice, you said it thrice. Just remembered Stacked Actors as well. That song is killer imo.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,102
    Reviews
    201

    Default

    Philistines I say, PHILISTINES !!!!! Lol. Ignoring One By One is like saying Zep 4 was a pile of poo !!

  10. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    Philistines I say, PHILISTINES !!!!! Lol. Ignoring One By One is like saying Zep 4 was a pile of poo !!
    One ny one is only alright, some good songs some shite songs
    Philesteins you say
    Their debut album is still the best
    The one Dave did all himslef
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    Philistines I say, PHILISTINES !!!!! Lol. Ignoring One By One is like saying Zep 4 was a pile of poo !!
    One By One has a few decent songs, thats about it imo. Then there was that god awful, bloated double album they released after that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •