Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a type???

Reviews

generally tall and tanned blondes with a nice booty does it for me.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Well. I know just who to pm when I get back to Ireland, Dannyboy and Lincolm I'd suggest a threesome, but there's nothing sensual about threesomes, so I'll have to take you guys one on one. At the moment I'm all for spending the afternoons or all evening riding a man's c**k, but not before spending quality time c**k worshipping with a slather of whip cream.
    well...uuummm..sure see how it goes so!
    Bada Bing!!!

3. Default

i just like any sort of lady that knows how to give an expert blowjob. That feeling cant be beaten. To look down and see a lady making eye contact while doing her utmost to please your dick with her mouth for me is such a turn on. Thats definitely my type. A type i would return to again and again

Reviews

Well. I know just who to pm when I get back to Ireland, Dannyboy and Lincolm I'd suggest a threesome, but there's nothing sensual about threesomes, so I'll have to take you guys one on one. At the moment I'm all for spending the afternoons or all evening riding a man's c**k, but not before spending quality time c**k worshipping with a slather of whip cream.

Is it only me that finds this statement scary?

Ahh, coming back to Ireland Anita? I told you so
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    well...uuummm..sure see how it goes so!
    Wait in the car FFS!!!

Blog Entries

I've had a change of heart after last nite's experience of slow and sensual anal! I fingered myself the whole time while I thought 'this could be better if someone was eating me out instead of me fingering mysel'f, so I guess I'll be interested in the threesome after all.

Reviews

I've had a change of heart after last nite's experience of slow and sensual anal! I fingered myself the whole time while I thought 'this could be better if someone was eating me out instead of me fingering mysel'f, so I guess I'll be interested in the threesome after all.
    Lincoln had backed out!! Can I pick Emma instead to make up the numbers???

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

anitasizzle (27-04-11), emmasweet (28-04-11)

Petite blonde, slim, nice ass, safe and clean, knows how to make a man take notice and teases well. Anna23 ( why did you not change the pics before now girl? ) , Jessicajessy, Rubina but change the hair colour to Vanessavanny, Shirley, Aida and its not a big problem!!!

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I dont have a type. Variety FTW!!
    +1

I hate messy hair though, it would really put me off.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast