Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lady Friends

Reviews

Default Lady Friends

Maybe a stupid question but anyway, do you think a man can really be friends with a girl, or does he always have a

motive. I meet a girl in the last few months that I am attracted to, we flirted a bit but nothing really happened. I think

maybe there was a wee thing there but nothing more. I liked her to the point that I thought if I shag her I might lose her

as a friend, which I did not want to happen. We talk and laugh and get on. I like her because I don't really have any female

friends I can tell her things that I can't tell my male friends, and she also tells me things in confidence. I do like the

attention I get from her and she is quite sexy.If she let me shag her just once I would, but only if were still friends .

I've had a few chances already that we have been alone and I could have tried my luck but I didn't as I did not want to

fcuk things up. So am I kidding myself that I can really be friends with this girl or not?

Reviews

Go ahead and take the plunge Paul. Faint heart never won fair lady.
    Cindy Forever the girl of my dreams .087 261 4637.

You can skip this Ad in 5 seconds !

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ryder For This Useful Post:

skywalker85 (07-10-11)

Reviews

i have some very good female friends some just for sex no strings once or twice a year it works once you dont see each other too often probably not if you see each other every week

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by paul_m View Post
    Maybe a stupid question but anyway, do you think a man can really be friends with a girl, or does he always have a

motive. I meet a girl in the last few months that I am attracted to, we flirted a bit but nothing really happened. I think

maybe there was a wee thing there but nothing more. I liked her to the point that I thought if I shag her I might lose her

as a friend, which I did not want to happen. We talk and laugh and get on. I like her because I don't really have any female

friends I can tell her things that I can't tell my male friends, and she also tells me things in confidence. I do like the

attention I get from her and she is quite sexy.If she let me shag her just once I would, but only if were still friends .

I've had a few chances already that we have been alone and I could have tried my luck but I didn't as I did not want to

fcuk things up. So am I kidding myself that I can really be friends with this girl or not?
    If you like her personality but don't fsncy her as girlfriend material then don't shag her. It'll then neither be a friendship or relationship & she'll be gone.
    I have a friend for 28 yrs who I met in my teens, fancied her, then got to really enjoy her company. We probably luckily never had a drunken shag & remain good friends to this day. She is married, with kids but I still see her once a week & she still makes me laugh. Boy am I glad I never looked for the shag that would have ended it all.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheNads For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (07-10-11), experiencedguy (07-10-11), Nicole (07-10-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads;598184[B
    ]If you like her personality but don't fsncy her as girlfriend material then don't shag her[/B]. It'll then neither be a friendship or relationship & she'll be gone.
    I have a friend for 28 yrs who I met in my teens, fancied her, then got to really enjoy her company. We probably luckily never had a drunken shag & remain good friends to this day. She is married, with kids but I still see her once a week & she still makes me laugh. Boy am I glad I never looked for the shag that would have ended it all.
    That's what I am thinking, Though I would love to tap that ass!!! I think I will gain more by not doing it. It's just different for me

to have a lady friend and it's nice

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    If you like her personality but don't fsncy her as girlfriend material then don't shag her. It'll then neither be a friendship or relationship & she'll be gone.
    I agree with Nads, if you spend loads of time with her and do not want to end up in relationship with her then its best to leave sex out of it.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

Christine (07-10-11), doodlebug (07-10-11), experiencedguy (07-10-11)

Yes dear...a friendship between a girl and boy exist....from my experience with very good friends (girls) i think that is better to have a friend (boy)....I was having a lots of good friends like sisters....and but they was betrayed....i was confesed everything and they was just told futher....i was having trust....but for nothing....so better without trust.....and better a boy like friend....
    All that can i say is....that be carefull....to not falling in love if you want to keep just the friendship....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    Yes dear...a friendship between a girl and boy exist....from my experience with very good friends (girls) i think that is better to have a friend (boy)....I was having a lots of good friends like sisters....and but they was betrayed....i was confesed everything and they was just told futher....i was having trust....but for nothing....so better without trust.....and better a boy like friend....
    All that can i say is....that be carefull....to not falling in love if you want to keep just the friendship....
    All my best,real friends are women,bar one really good male friend. Has nearly always been that way since late teenage years.
    The shag once principle very rarely works(but can do), you tend to cross a line between friend and girlfriend. if you value her friendship as much as you say, find someone else to shag (I'm sure some of the wonderful ladies on here will oblige),and remain close friends. My real friends range from 28 to there late 40s and most very attractive girls but what makes the freindship is that sex doesnt seriously raise its ugly head, except in a flirtacious sort of way.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Christine (07-10-11), doodlebug (07-10-11)

Reviews

I am like Mellors, most of my close friends are lady friends, and many started out as ones I would like to shag but became good friends before I got the chance/courage to have sex with them. Also like Mellors I have one very good male friend who I have known since school and that is about it.

If you decide that the friendship is more important than sex, might be worth explaining that to her in a joky way, something along the lines of ..."of course you know, I couldn't sleep with you, even if you wanted to...it would ruin our frienship" that leaves no ambiguity and might just be laying a landmine for later on in the relationship if she decides she wants a challenge!!!! only a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    All my best,real friends are women,bar one really good male friend. Has nearly always been that way since late teenage years.
    The shag once principle very rarely works(but can do), you tend to cross a line between friend and girlfriend. if you value her friendship as much as you say, find someone else to shag (I'm sure some of the wonderful ladies on here will oblige),and remain close friends. My real friends range from 28 to there late 40s and most very attractive girls but what makes the freindship is that sex doesnt seriously raise its ugly head, except in a flirtacious sort of way.
    Im agree dear....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast