Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Trolls- the motive?

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Unfortunately these people dont have the same insight or perception that you do

Blessed they are then

Personally, I think they are people who need some counselling. Sad to say, but this cannot be good for the soul.

I am available for private one to one anti troll counselling, for the bargain cost of 200 euro per hour. Massages of Psyche and Other Regions
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 23-04-11 at 00:37.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (23-04-11)

Take for example last nights discussion on depression where it appeared everyone was getting on, listening to each other and giving advice and support to anyone that wanted it, then out of the blue (or should I say out of the woodwork) popped a banned asshole of a troll who did his very best to annoy and upset everyone. Do actions such as that make people like that happy or feel better about themselves?
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

kelso (23-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Yes, apparently I am a fat obnoxious dumb Brit Whore. I'm going to try and be less Brit tomorrow
    Well fair enough Lucy you can drop the Brit part if you want and adopt a more Irish part but promise me you’ll keep the rest as we love ya just the way you are.
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 23-04-11 at 00:48.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (23-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Take for example last nights discussion on depression where it appeared everyone was getting on, listening to each other and giving advice and support to anyone that wanted it, then out of the blue (or should I say out of the woodwork) popped a banned asshole of a troll who did his very best to annoy and upset everyone. Do actions such as that make people like that happy or feel better about themselves?
    I understand you're POV on that totally John. Though I must say that I have met a fair few people who would share Westie's opinion on depression. Some people seemingly cannot understand it as they have never had it and as a result that ends up being their view on depression.

Reviews

I must admit to being flummoxed by trolls. If I was banned from a forum, I would have no interest in returning, equally if I hated a forum, I would not post there nor read it. What is the point? Has anyone got a clue what drives these malicious little keyboard gremlins? I am genuinely curious.
    I have read through the entire thread and have no idea what's going on? We have had a long period of peace on the forum and I hope its not going to end?

Yes, apparently I am a fat obnoxious dumb Brit Whore. I'm going to try and be less Brit tomorrow
    Now Lucy you are being completely ridiculous!!! The only thing above thats true is that you are a Brit and there's nothing wrong with that! Last time I checked we're not at war with Britain anymore. Not to mention that we've just got a huge loan from David Cameron (don't mention the interest) and that the Queen is coming.

A cup of tea, an early night and everything will be fine to tomorrow!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I love you lucy i think your brill
    a thousand kisses deep..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (23-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Now Lucy you are being completely ridiculous!!! The only thing above thats true is that you are a Brit and there's nothing wrong with that! Last time I checked we're not at war with Britain anymore. Not to mention that we've just got a huge loan from David Cameron (don't mention the interest) and that the Queen is coming.

[IMG]toryardvaark.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/david-cameron-feature.jpg[/IMG]

Dave is a real nice guy.
    Last edited by Rayden; 23-04-11 at 01:06. Reason: There should be a pic of DC holding a cute puppy.....

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    I have read through the entire thread and have no idea what's going on? We have had a long period of peace on the forum and I hope its not going to end?

Bless you cherub. This is more to do with another forum(s), but the point remains. Many things are said but, between you and I, I have a rather lovely family of which I am the youngest I have been abused and loved in turn forever, I dont mind at all. Plus, I have a lethal turn of phrase One could almost say I was Irish
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (23-04-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Bless you cherub. This is more to do with another forum(s), but the point remains. Many things are said but, between you and I, I have a rather lovely family of which I am the youngest I have been abused and loved in turn forever, I dont mind at all. Plus, I have a lethal turn of phrase One could almost say I was Irish
    plus the guilt .....yep your irish
    a thousand kisses deep..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (23-04-11)

Reviews

That bit I can agree on Lucy!!

And I'll bet you can drink like us too! You naughty thing!

"Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast