Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you ever been in Poland?

I have been in Krakow about six years ago. Loved the place, it was quite cheap at the time. Where would you recommend going in Poland. Army could you recommend somewhere that is off the tourist trial.

Reviews

Hmmm, I've never been to Poland but given the positive reviews on this thread I shall have to seriously think about it...

how much for a callout to your hotel?...

I see many people was in Krakow but we have other beautiful places like Wroclaw, Baltyk sea in summer time temperature up to 35C usually u can try jump there on bungee:-). We have a lot of caves if somebody like climbing...

Quote Originally Posted by Army Girl View Post
    I see many people was in Krakow but we have other beautiful places like Wroclaw, Baltyk sea in summer time temperature up to 35C usually u can try jump there on bungee:-). We have a lot of caves if somebody like climbing...
    I was in Wroclaw....university city! The architecture is beautiful, you could still see bullet holes everywhere when i went! Such history to it and my god we couldn't spend our piles of zloty! I'd love to go back now and see all the changes

Yeah i don't recommend Warsav there is nothing to visit and expensive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12