Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Apple i pad 2

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Tried to buy an Ipad 2 today, I wanted to get the 16gb wifi/3G version and do you think I could get one, none in any of the Curry's, PC worlds or Compu B stores, tried a few independent retailers around and still no joy, going to phone around acouple in Dub centre tomorow hopefully I'll be able to locate one.
    I can get the 64GB version but i'm pushing it spending 600 on a novel item just out of curiousity so I just couldn't justify 800 eventough it's only an extra 200.
    Go direct to the source...Apple store.It does exactly what it says on the tin....

Reviews

Tried to buy an Ipad 2 today, I wanted to get the 16gb wifi/3G version and do you think I could get one, none in any of the Curry's, PC worlds or Compu B stores, tried a few independent retailers around and still no joy, going to phone around acouple in Dub centre tomorow hopefully I'll be able to locate one.
    I can get the 64GB version but i'm pushing it spending 600 on a novel item just out of curiousity so I just couldn't justify 800 eventough it's only an extra 200.

I got one the other day in Expert Electrical Dundrum, new store opened this week... they seem to have a stock of em too...

Tis feckin brill.....lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I got one the other day in Expert Electrical Dundrum, new store opened this week... they seem to have a stock of em too...

Tis feckin brill.....lol
    Which type did you go for Jimbop

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Go direct to the source...Apple store.It does exactly what it says on the tin....
    I'm away next week from monday so hoped to bring with, very annoying checking up on you guys on a little iphone screen

Reviews

Which type did you go for Jimbop
    16 gig wifi... €479. Got it for the missus. She likes to read using a sony E-Reader but her E-Reader is fucked, so rather than buy a new Reader I went for the iPad... 10 times better.

Its virtually an Iphone but on a larger scale..

Reviews

I'm away next week from monday so hoped to bring with, very annoying checking up on you guys on a little iphone screen
    Drive down to Pavillions in Swords,new apple store there,not that far from Navan.

Reviews

16 gig wifi... €479. Got it for the missus. She likes to read using a sony E-Reader but her E-Reader is fucked, so rather than buy a new Reader I went for the iPad... 10 times better.

Its virtually an Iphone but on a larger scale..
    Interesting,my lovely wife uses a Kindle,but the whole house has gone"i"nuts,iphones,ipods,ipads,"I"just have to pay,lol

Reviews

Interesting,my lovely wife uses a Kindle,but the whole house has gone"i"nuts,iphones,ipods,ipads,"I"just have to pay,lol
    Pfff.. think of the money you will save now that Nik is gone home..... Need a hug buddy...lol.

Reviews

Pfff.. think of the money you will save now that Nik is gone home..... Need a hug buddy...lol.
    I dont know who you mean Jim!lol

Reviews

I dont know who you mean Jim!lol
    Oooooooh just let me remind you.... my bad or what...lol.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5786_pp.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	40744  

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast