Thread: help / advice/ recommendations needed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Hey Rian.. welcome aboard bud... Glad to see you are getting on with life.. If you need to relieve that sexualy tension you have come to the right place...lol

Dublin southside is a big place pal... give us a Dublin xx number and we will try to help ya... You will find most the ladies here are delightful...

Best of luck... and Bud.... enjoy....lol
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 19-04-11 at 22:47.

2. Default

Thanks for all the replies ( and the pm ) I'll be back tomorrow to check for more. Hope I find what I'm looking for!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rian g View Post
    Thanks for all the replies ( and the pm ) I'll be back tomorrow to check for more. Hope I find what I'm looking for!
    There are some lovely ladies here that will fit the bill. Feel free to pm me for any pointers I can give.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rian g View Post
    Have no fear rian you will bro .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Sorry for your loss buddy, welcome to the boards.....not a bad bunch of guys and gals.

Use the search function, you can select age, height etc.
    Go for verified pics and check reviews. When looking at reviews I normally trust reviewers with plenty of reviews especially if you see them posting on the boards.

I normally like to PM lady beforehand. This facility may help with newbie nerves.

Finally, relax and enjoy.