Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Attractiveness

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Yes I've got one of them
    Posts
    1,296
    Reviews
    15

    Default Attractiveness

    I've just been browsing through the escort ads there, only the ones with "verified" photos of course. And a thought came to my mind leading to two questions.

    For the guys - do you think the ladies are aware of, understand or comprehend how attractive, good looking and sexy they are ?

    And for the ladies - well ? Do you ??!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    I've just been browsing through the escort ads there, only the ones with "verified" photos of course. And a thought came to my mind leading to two questions.

    For the guys - do you think the ladies are aware of, understand or comprehend how attractive, good looking and sexy they are ?
    And for the ladies - well ? Do you ??!
    No, I'd say they have no idea whatsoever. They must think we are really silly to want to pay any money to book them.
    Last edited by ksteve; 19-04-11 at 21:04.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    North Italy
    Posts
    580
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    I guess that about wraps this one up. Good job, everybody!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Headlad For This Useful Post:

    mellors (19-04-11)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ON YOUR WHISHLIST
    Posts
    3,773
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    No, I'd say they have no idea whatsoever. They must think we are really silly to want to pay any money to book them.
    depends for what exactly will you book them..


  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goddess Shirley View Post
    depends for what exactly will you book them..
    Ha,ha -- good one. And you of all people must know how very silly some clients can be !! I would say you have some very funny stories girl !! I've been guilty myself.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ON YOUR WHISHLIST
    Posts
    3,773
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    Ha,ha -- good one. And you of all people must know how very silly some clients can be !! I would say you have some very funny stories girl !! I've been guilty myself.
    tell us the story..


  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Yes I've got one of them
    Posts
    1,296
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Is this a new record ? My thread had gone off topic by the third post !

    Already it's beyond rescue so go ahead .... hijack away.
    Last edited by Banjo; 19-04-11 at 21:48.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goddess Shirley View Post
    tell us the story..
    Oh no -- the mistress would kill me if she found out !!

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Is this a new record ? My thread had gone off topic by the third post !

    Already it's beyond rescue so go ahead .... hijack away.
    Im not the person to ask. I feel like a fraggle today.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,476
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    When I've got my lippy on and brush my hair I'm not half bad.
    However it does make me giggle to read a review about me saying I'm sexy or what have you when I'm in bed with colgate on my forehead wearing fluffy socks and a Tin Tin au Vietnam tshirt.
    English Ebony Minxxx - the perfect mix of GFE & PSE

    Twitter - www.twitter.com/xxxescortamber

    D2 Grand Canal Dock 18th, 19th and 20th of October xo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •