Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: friday night in on EI

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    735
    Reviews
    43

    Default friday night in on EI

    jesus is it just me or is it completely sad that i'm in on a friday night on EI posting and i could be out finding the girl of my dreams in a club or bar


    feedback
    Galway_stud
    Aiming to please every time

    ]
    Gone but not forgotten
    Jessica Jessy

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    35,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galway_Stud View Post
    jesus is it just me or is it completely sad that i'm in on a friday night on EI posting and i could be out finding the girl of my dreams in a club or bar


    feedback
    ha ha ya sad fecker ...imagine posting here on a friday night...

    (ahh feck it im here aswell)

    it would be a hell of a lot more sad if you were watching the late late mate.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    735
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Benin im sure somewhere there is some lady playing with herself looking at the late late going "give it to me tubirty"

    late late not my style nothing much on tho



    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    ha ha ya sad fecker ...imagine posting here on a friday night...

    (ahh feck it im here aswell)

    it would be a hell of a lot more sad if you were watching the late late mate.
    Galway_stud
    Aiming to please every time

    ]
    Gone but not forgotten
    Jessica Jessy

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galway_Stud View Post
    jesus is it just me or is it completely sad that i'm in on a friday night on EI posting and i could be out finding the girl of my dreams in a club or bar


    feedback

    No thats fine,u dont have to take a shower,shave dress up....i suppose ur at home having a beer or two in front of the computer!!!
    So while u doing this its cheeper as well,till u deceide to see one of the finest ladies from the site

    Plus its nearly midnight so better to stay clubs closing shortl
    Last edited by Stella; 15-04-11 at 22:25.
    Good bye Ireland!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    No thats fine,u dont have to take a shower,shave dress up....i suppose ur at home having a beer or two in front of the computer!!!
    So while u doing this its cheeper as well,till u deceide to see one of the finest ladies from the site

    Plus its nearly midnight so better to stay clubs closing shortl
    thats pretty accurate!!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to kelso For This Useful Post:

    Stella (15-04-11)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    735
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    just about to say meow stella i like the way u think pity after the beer i can't drive into the city and have my way with a nice EI girl


    Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    No thats fine,u dont have to take a shower,shave dress up....i suppose ur at home having a beer or two in front of the computer!!!
    So while u doing this its cheeper as well,till u deceide to see one of the finest ladies from the site

    Plus its nearly midnight so better to stay clubs closing shortl
    Galway_stud
    Aiming to please every time

    ]
    Gone but not forgotten
    Jessica Jessy

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    4,587
    Reviews
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galway_Stud View Post
    jesus is it just me or is it completely sad that i'm in on a friday night on EI posting and i could be out finding the girl of my dreams in a club or bar


    feedback
    roll on saturday,i have a date with the queen of EI.


  9. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    North Italy
    Posts
    580
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Working early tomorrow, so that's my excuse.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Headlad View Post
    Working early tomorrow, so that's my excuse.
    Than u should sleep soon

    Im not a huge party chich any more but not tired yet,weekend is here and ill be off till wednesday so try to kill some time till getting tired....
    E-I is good place for that since i cant log in into my fb account
    Good bye Ireland!

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,005
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Saving myself for tommorow.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •