Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The day I met the secretary of my dreams; her name is Alice...

Quote Originally Posted by The Hobbyist View Post
    Folks,

I will go with brevity this time as I got quite the ribbing previously about having written a novel. LOL. So, I will try the short version. I would like to write about another experience that truly left an indelible impression on me.

Yesterday evening was a turning point for me . I met the secretary of my dreams; her name is Alice. Another fantasy come true. The outfit that she wore was stunning. If you wish to get an idea, look at her album. The glasses made for an extremely sexy look when she would be facing me, with her head tilted downwards while her eyes looked up towards me. Wow! Did I say she was stunning? My heart was beating very rapidly at this point. What a turn on. This secretary has mastered the art of arousal and seduction in a profound manner.

I arrived at 5pm and she served tea and biscuits (and she added chocolates) as requested. Just what I needed at the end of a stressful day. I was being pampered like nothing before. The way she fed the biscuits to me was extremely erotic. Won’t ever forget how she fed me those chocolates.

The atmosphere was surreal. Truly felt like my secretary was seducing me! She has “come make love to me,darling” eyes!!! Her lips are made for passionate kissing and it is incredibly sensual. I love the way she will bite her lower lip and look at you as if to say “you like what you see?" Makes you feel weak, unable to resist her AND she knows this. Had me in the bedroom very quickly! She was terribly naughty behind closed doors. I will refrain from describing what transpired at this point or you may find yourself reading a lengthy “Harold Robbins style" novel.

Two hours was not enough. Definitely going back this weekend for more. Just need to decide what fantasy I want this time.

There you have it. Brief, concise and to the point. No long novel. Everyone happy???

Regards.
    thank you so much darling for your wonderful words.you are absolutly a gentleman with very kind personality

a lot of kisses&hugs for you sweetheart
    Last edited by Alice; 15-04-11 at 19:25.

Reviews

how bout the itstimenow fantasy,,its where me and alice get it on and you stop hoggin all the best ladies..im gonna start calln ya hobby the hogger if ya keep taken the best girls dude
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hobbyist View Post
    Folks,

I will go with brevity this time as I got quite the ribbing previously about having written a novel. LOL. So, I will try the short version. I would like to write about another experience that truly left an indelible impression on me.

Yesterday evening was a turning point for me . I met the secretary of my dreams; her name is Alice. Another fantasy come true. The outfit that she wore was stunning. If you wish to get an idea, look at her album. The glasses made for an extremely sexy look when she would be facing me, with her head tilted downwards while her eyes looked up towards me. Wow! Did I say she was stunning? My heart was beating very rapidly at this point. What a turn on. This secretary has mastered the art of arousal and seduction in a profound manner.

I arrived at 5pm and she served tea and biscuits (and she added chocolates) as requested. Just what I needed at the end of a stressful day. I was being pampered like nothing before. The way she fed the biscuits to me was extremely erotic. Won’t ever forget how she fed me those chocolates.

The atmosphere was surreal. Truly felt like my secretary was seducing me! She has “come make love to me,darling” eyes!!! Her lips are made for passionate kissing and it is incredibly sensual. I love the way she will bite her lower lip and look at you as if to say “you like what you see?" Makes you feel weak, unable to resist her AND she knows this. Had me in the bedroom very quickly! She was terribly naughty behind closed doors. I will refrain from describing what transpired at this point or you may find yourself reading a lengthy “Harold Robbins style" novel.

Two hours was not enough. Definitely going back this weekend for more. Just need to decide what fantasy I want this time.

There you have it. Brief, concise and to the point. No long novel. Everyone happy???

Regards.

Class, pure and simple. This is the way to do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12