Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 'Manliest' thing you have ever done:

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    I knocked a guy out cold one time in a streetfight outside a chipper in front of some girls. He was actually fighting someone else, and a stray fist clocked me on the cheek and I dropped my bag of chips. I swung for him, and dropped with him with this fucking sexy uppercut right on the chin. He went down on his ass like a sack of spuds, eyes open but rolled back up into his head. I yelled something like "Mind me chips, you cunt!" as he went down.

There were these girls with big tits standing nearby and they were all turned on by my masculinity.
    I was eating a bag of chips after a night out, sat in a bus stop waiting for a bus with my mate. He walked off for a slash around the back alley and these two chav lads stood over me, giving me a load of shit. I can't remember the details as I was bladdered, but my mate said that when he came back, these lads were stood over me asking me for a fight. I didn't even look at them apparently... I simply raised a middle finger right in one of the guy's faces and carried on eating me chips.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

TheH (15-04-11)

I once saw this grotesquely fat man interfere in a fight between two schoolboys outside a chipper in front of their younger sisters. He viciously punched one of the children who accidently nudged his pack of chips and starting shouting " Mind me chips, you cunt! " before striking the painfully small little boy and laughing while reigning down blows on the childs head.

I went over to the fatman and struck him across the back of his head with a baseball bat which I happened to be carrying. The fat fucker hit the floor like a sack of shit and he started crying like a little girl. I took his chips and stuffed my face with them and then took a piss on the fatman but he obviously was some sort of pervert because when I had finished he asked if I wouldnt mind taking a dump on him too.

I assume he is locked up in some mental institution these days.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alec Horan For This Useful Post:

ChiefHandker (15-04-11), Lincoln (15-04-11), mellors (15-04-11), Rayden (15-04-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    I once saw this grotesquely fat man interfere in a fight between two schoolboys outside a chipper in front of their younger sisters. He viciously punched one of the children who accidently nudged his pack of chips and starting shouting " Mind me chips, you cunt! " before striking the painfully small little boy and laughing while reigning down blows on the childs head.

I went over to the fatman and struck him across the back of his head with a baseball bat which I happened to be carrying. The fat fucker hit the floor like a sack of shit and he started crying like a little girl. I took his chips and stuffed my face with them and then took a piss on the fatman but he obviously was some sort of pervert because when I had finished he asked if I wouldnt mind taking a dump on him too.

I assume he is locked up in some mental institution these days.
    Brilliant !!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I was eating a bag of chips after a night out, sat in a bus stop waiting for a bus with my mate. He walked off for a slash around the back alley and these two chav lads stood over me, giving me a load of shit. I can't remember the details as I was bladdered, but my mate said that when he came back, these lads were stood over me asking me for a fight. I didn't even look at them apparently... I simply raised a middle finger right in one of the guy's faces and carried on eating me chips.

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

samlad (15-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    I once saw this grotesquely fat man interfere in a fight between two schoolboys outside a chipper in front of their younger sisters. He viciously punched one of the children who accidently nudged his pack of chips and starting shouting " Mind me chips, you cunt! " before striking the painfully small little boy and laughing while reigning down blows on the childs head. I went over to the fatman and struck him across the back of his head with a baseball bat which I happened to be carrying. The fat fucker hit the floor like a sack of shit and he started crying like a little girl. I took his chips and stuffed my face with them and then took a piss on the fatman but he obviously was some sort of pervert because when I had finished he asked if I wouldnt mind taking a dump on him too. I assume he is locked up in some mental institution these days.
    I got pwned Nice one, Horan.

Cunt.

Blog Entries

Giving Anal lol

Tiff xxx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TiffanyTees For This Useful Post:

Lincoln (15-04-11), medicine man (15-04-11), mellors (15-04-11), Rayden (15-04-11), TheH (15-04-11), ThomasJ (15-04-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    I knocked a guy out cold one time in a streetfight outside a chipper in front of some girls. He was actually fighting someone else, and a stray fist clocked me on the cheek and I dropped my bag of chips. I swung for him, and dropped with him with this fucking sexy uppercut right on the chin. He went down on his ass like a sack of spuds, eyes open but rolled back up into his head. I yelled something like "Mind me chips, you cunt!" as he went down.

There were these girls with big tits standing nearby and they were all turned on by my masculinity.
    That was a dream Mousey !
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    That was a dream Mousey !
    Ah, now I remember

Got lost in the desert in Africa, walked/crawled out 4 days later, and spent 3 days in intensive care.

But in terms of manliest thing, I once held close my then girlfriend for 2 days when her dad died,
    she said it was pretty manly

Blog Entries

Had a wank in front of the mirror this morning , is that manly ??? Lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast