Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: €3bn Down the Toilet

Hung out to dry , is what we are , just puppets to those inner sanctum class whom pull our strings. Its all so subtly done under the illusion of democracy. If the same misdemeanours were carried out by a single tyrant the fekin Nato would be upon them for crime against human rights issues !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jethro For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (15-04-11)

Reviews

If instead of investing all that money in Anglo-Irish Sean Quinn had invested it in E-I, he would'nt be bankrupt today.

I was talking to a stock market analyst mate of mine and asked him his advice on investing in E-I. He said he had never heard of this company and asked me which stock exchange it was listed on. I explained it was an unlisted private organisation and filled him in an the nature of the business model, structure, and market share within it's target market. His well upholstered arse nearly slipped off the equally well upholstered bar stool, he downed his rock shandy in one gulp and gasped......."buy......buy.......for f**ks sakes buy me lad". It would seem that stock market analysts regard sex as being similar to food and air......it will never go out of fashion.

Seannie Quinn made one cardinal error..........he tried to think with his brain instead of his dick.

Reviews

The guy may have lost a fortune but knowing how these feckers opperate don't be shocked when we hear in the coming months/years that -

a) He has been caught having hidden away another fortune
    b) He has invested his dole wisely and remade his fortune
    c) He won a fortune at the races

or most likely

d) He still has a bundle, the taxpayer bails him out and he basically gives us the finger

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThomasJ For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (15-04-11), kelso (16-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Paul View Post
    Its a joke and guess who picks up the tab.......the ordinary working man as usual! The Irish people voted for change and it looks like all we are going to get is more of the same
    And what did u expect mate?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by D11111 View Post
    And what did u expect mate?
    not a lot to be honest they are all a shower of Muppet's looking out for each other, To be fair the politicians cant be blamed for everything The Irish people have to accept some of it themselves after all they are complicate in selling the country out as well. I personally didn't get involved in all these high flying pye in the sky schemes that blew up in the faces of the bankers developers and speculators and there are plenty of people like me and yet we the ordinary working people are expected to pick up the tab for the whole sorry mess.You think its bad now ? well brace your self because its going to get worse, The tax take is dropping like a stone jobs are being lost every day business cant get finance . Its the eighties all over again only worse instead of people coming to work in Ireland we are on the emigrant plane again.
    Last edited by Big-Paul; 15-04-11 at 23:31.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12