Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sexless marriage/long-term relationship

Quote Originally Posted by kbyrne View Post
    Hello there,

I'm writing a feature on sexless marriages/relationships for a leading Irish newspaper. If you are in a sexless relationship, or a relationship where sex is rare, could you PM me? I'd like to ask you a few questions by email - completely anonymously, of course.

All the best
    Are you for real ?

Reviews

Hello there,

I'm writing a feature on sexless marriages/relationships for a leading Irish newspaper. If you are in a sexless relationship, or a relationship where sex is rare, could you PM me? I'd like to ask you a few questions by email - completely anonymously, of course.

All the best
    Well KByrne please let me be the first in line to live down to your preconceptions and entreat you to cram your polite enquiry up your corn-chute (sideways if it'll fit)
    Bada Bing!!!

Hello there,

All the best
    im doing my own survey about the sex lives of female jounalists, Id be grateful if you could email me please as I would like to ask you a few personal questions to assist me.
    Last edited by Sman; 14-04-11 at 22:45.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sman For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (15-04-11)

In a previous occupation I met and dealt with many, many journalists working in a variety of disiplines from various countries.
    Do you know what, not one of them ever wrote a story that was entirely factually correct (despite me giving them those facts), without fabrication and without being written to put across the writers or the papers predjuice on the subject.

None showed themseleves to be in anyway trustworthy at all despite many promises.
    So in case you had not guessed by now, you wont be getting any help from me.
    Last edited by willyup; 14-04-11 at 22:53.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to willyup For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I too have met jurnos and you know its really amazing how they are totally inarticulate when it comes to debate, super at writing rewriting ,cut and paste and plagiarism
    a thousand kisses deep..

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Journalist. The very word itself brings the red mist down in front of my eyes.

Bunch of blood sucking ...... somethings who regularly put legs on stories. Their motto seems to be "never let the truth get in the way of a good story". Why can't they just f**k off and get a real job ? Bunch of jumped up nobodies.
    Hey Man!!!!!...thats an insult to jumped up nobodies!!!!!

Reviews

Just take Hugh jordans pictures few weeks ago in the sunday world where he had the picture of 2 totally local independant girls, where their faces where seen and there names printed,, journalists ruin lives,, so all journalist should just fuck off and stop bringing people down cause their lives are fucked up they try ruin others, nosey cunts.
    Last edited by skywalker85; 14-04-11 at 23:22.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    In a previous occupation I met and dealt with many, many journalists working in a variety of disiplines from various countries.
    Do you know what, not one of them ever wrote a story that was entirely factually correct (despite me giving them those facts), without fabrication and without being written to put across the writers or the papers predjuice on the subject.

None showed themseleves to be in anyway trustworthy at all despite many promises.
    So in case you had not guessed by now, you wont be getting any help from me.
    Pity there aren't many journalists like Lois Lane & Clark Kent in our world...
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Pity there aren't many journalists like Lois Lane & Clark Kent in our world...
    I think you'll be waiting a long time for that

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    I think you'll be waiting a long time for that
    Pfff. The sun will have died by then...
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast