Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bad timing!! HORNY as hell

Reviews

Feel better Ciara

I remember, not too long ago, I had a hospital check-up. Normal doc wasn't there. The doc that was there though... OMG! As soon as I saw her my heart started racing (and a large bulge appearing down below). Not much older than me as well Anyways, shortly into appointment she had to 'check downstairs'. So yeah... She got a real close inspection of... Well you can work that out for yourself. Was fair embarrassed but she just smiled and continued the appointment. Damn the thoughts that were going through my head then... Could barely concentrate on what she was saying to me
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

ciara (14-04-11)

Reviews

I was in the EU Commission (or the EC Commission as it was known then) on Molesworth St. in their library doing a bit of study for me thesis when all of a sudden I hops up and runs into the bathroom and has a wank, all of a sudden for no specific reason I can remember, I mean seriously WTF......
    Bada Bing!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

ciara (14-04-11)

Ciara, while body boarding in Biarritz a couple of years ago sexy babe close by had bikini top and bottom pulled off her in undercurrent. Completely unaware she picked up her board and went to go back to her position. 4/5 paces out of water with every-one staring she realized her prediciment.... Lol !!! Poor me couldn't get out of water untill I nearly turned blue...!! Lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IamSimontemplar For This Useful Post:

ciara (14-04-11)

I was 20 and in a hot tub in parknacilla Kerry my older sister and her friend joined me in the tub her friend had massive tits and I got a major horn so down goes my hand to chock the chicken slowly and to my amazement anther hand joined mine ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I said to myself she was 32 I freaked out but I couldent get out of the tub cos back then everyone wore speedos this was a half hour of pure pleasure and pain eventually they got out so it was straight to the shower the rest of the the week was mad I'll tell you about that another time haha !! B

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

ciara (14-04-11)

Got quite horny at a funeral lately.... Yeah i know i'm going straight to hell..... Not a bad place to pick up women...lol

Ciara, you would'nt have gotten a cold if you had stayed in Limerick.... lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LERO1969 For This Useful Post:

ciara (14-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LERO1969 View Post
    Got quite horny at a funeral lately.... Yeah i know i'm going straight to hell..... Not a bad place to pick up women...lol
    You're just copying Wedding Crashers aren't you? lmao
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

God yeah, forgot about that...lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123