Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Ts Hani

  1. Talking Ts Hani

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/603/T...ts-escort.html what do you think lads? thinking of going to see her sometime this week. its between her and laura hmmm

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    sowfcountee
    Posts
    1,141
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    just go and see both, I don't know if Hani posts but i know Laura keeps an eye on what I say so I would have to say Laura ;-)

    Both are stunning in the flesh and lovely to spend time with.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    281
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiatpunter View Post
    just go and see both, I don't know if Hani posts but i know Laura keeps an eye on what I say so I would have to say Laura ;-)

    Both are stunning in the flesh and lovely to spend time with.
    You have visited Hani? The photos are for real - okay a little touched but that's her, yeah? Good to know.

    Why no review if I may ask?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bodkin For This Useful Post:

    Rayden (13-04-11)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    sowfcountee
    Posts
    1,141
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodkin View Post
    You have visited Hani? The photos are for real - okay a little touched but that's her, yeah? Good to know.

    Why no review if I may ask?
    there is, TS-camille was her name the last time.....

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to fiatpunter For This Useful Post:

    Rayden (13-04-11)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    983
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    I have only been with Laura but i know u wont be disapointed.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    281
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiatpunter View Post
    there is, TS-camille was her name the last time.....
    Oh i see - good to know ...

    >>> The lovely lady on the web <<< Photos, FAQs, Foot worship - what more could a boy want?

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pat Cave always and forever.
    Posts
    13,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiatpunter View Post
    there is, TS-camille was her name the last time.....
    Hello
    Any chance you could post link to her reviews as Iam trying to find it and nam doesnt match.
    Nicole

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodkin View Post
    Oh i see - good to know ...

    >>> The lovely lady on the web <<< Photos, FAQs, Foot worship - what more could a boy want?
    Sounds nice. I just pm'd Nicole about the name change. Hopefully it will be sorted.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Hello
    Any chance you could post link to her reviews as Iam trying to find it and nam doesnt match.
    Nicole
    Check Fiatpunters review of Camille. Click on the thumbnail. It is the same escort.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    281
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Hello
    Any chance you could post link to her reviews as Iam trying to find it and nam doesnt match.
    Nicole
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/386/t...t-reviews.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •