Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: e-bay

Reviews

the years do motor on. i used to think i might be half
    way through my life, now 2 thirds-could be tommorow FFS.

the system expects people to work their arse off to buy a home,
    when you finally own it , you're grey and bent. this explains my
    'wild' attitude-these are the best years.

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    How the years pass, member since '04 on my current profile, had a different user profile for a while before that also, couldn't rmember the password and didn't like the username I had choosen so I changed to my current and not to avoid bad feedback as was very common back then which forced a lot of people to chop and change profiles..
    Yes, I used more accounts there too. My first one I opened in the name of my ex, using his credit card for Paypal It was a very trusty buyer account, with hundreds of positive feedbacks. When we broke up, I got a new one which I am using at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I love Ebay!!! I've been using it on and off now years. I got hooked when I sold an old VHS video for £18. I've sold alsorts on there from used stockings to an old broken car that I got £500 for. I've had some some real bargains too.

With reference to plus size lingerie, if you look leg avenue 'plus size' they are great and you can get some real bargains on here. I used to sell them at their full rate and could never compete with the prices.
    Thanks, I will have a look for leg avenue plus size.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

This reminds me. The last thing I bought off E-Bay was a set of Tachi Ceramic blade kitchen knives. I'm sure they were probably knock offs as they came from China on a very slow boat. Took about a month to get here.
    But if you fancy yourself as a bit of a chief. They are amazing razor sharp over a year later !!

Reviews

I use it quite a lot for various things and think its excellent.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

can anyone recommend a good place to buy clothes and shoes online? have tried ebay in the past but it does seem limited
    see you next tuesday

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Used to be big on it....big-paul&dave1dave kinda answered it all ass far as e-bay goes fair play lads
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

Reviews

Bought a couple of things on eBay. All of which arrived quickly and in great condition. Always check the seller's rating before you buy/bid for something.

Honestly though... It's a great feeling winning an eBay bidding war You're like: "BOOM! Take that mofo! Ya I kicked your ass bitch!"... Of course, you're there shouting at the computer and doing all sorts of kung fu whilst staring at the name(s) of those whom you so greatly defeated in mortal combat. Then someone walks in on you looking as though they think you should be committed to the nut house... Awkward......... :/
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

warmcome (11-04-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12