Thread: Dolly Darling

Wink Dolly Darling

what ever happened to our american friend she used to post regularly and even come to ireland ocasionally

Blog Entries
    Reviews

A few months ago she was mentioning a possible tour here. She asked some questions about how things are here at the moment. Not surprisingly, she reconsidered. I got the impression that she would really like to visit Ireland again, but financially it would be a loss. Also, she had some bad experiences here, which make her more cautious.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (22-03-11)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Ive never been concerned about a financial loss. I understand the economy is different and am happy to work with that. Its more the situation being me trying to pursue another career path that has taken up alot of my concentration.
    Dolly

I so remember you and you sexy quotes!!!
    I think I talk 4 us all we would love to see you on our coastline or even better in the Westbury where I think we would see a que alll the way down Grafton Street : lol

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Ive never been concerned about a financial loss. I understand the economy is different and am happy to work with that. Its more the situation being me trying to pursue another career path that has taken up alot of my concentration.
    So tell us Dolly what is the new career. Most important can we all be part of it????