Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: escorts arrival day?

  1. #1

    Default escorts arrival day?

    dose any one else find it a little annoying,that when you look at the section "escorts to arrive in the next 3 days" and see that the same escort will be put down as arriving,for example,on tuesday....then her photo is seen again "arriving on wednesday" and AGAIN "arriving on thursday"?????????
    If the same escort,is in the same location,over that period of time,then how can she be arriving every single day of her stay in that location? I find this annoying because at first glance you'll think there is,eg, 9 escorts arriving,yet it may only be the same 3 escorts staying over 3 days????? any one agree???

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jer10 View Post
    dose any one else find it a little annoying,that when you look at the section "escorts to arrive in the next 3 days" and see that the same escort will be put down as arriving,for example,on tuesday....then her photo is seen again "arriving on wednesday" and AGAIN "arriving on thursday"?????????
    If the same escort,is in the same location,over that period of time,then how can she be arriving every single day of her stay in that location? I find this annoying because at first glance you'll think there is,eg, 9 escorts arriving,yet it may only be the same 3 escorts staying over 3 days????? any one agree???
    Here we are again.... We talk about it nearly every day and explain why and who do it in purpose and waiting better money (how silly ) So just check old threads. Tks!
    Last edited by Blond chick NIKKY; 08-04-11 at 17:34.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Actually, if I were still a hobbyist, I would blacklist those escorts who engage in this practise........they might be cuming in Dublin for five days on the trott, but they will hardly be coming.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 08-04-11 at 17:41.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Actually, if I were still a hobbyist, I would blacklist those escorts who engage in this practise........they might me cuming in Dublin for five days on the trott, but they will hardly be coming.

    I do think it will backfire eventually. Variety is the spice and all that. I think it was Maya that also said that soon we will have an equal amount of ladies paying the extra charge, but no where for the ad to go.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,005
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I do think it will backfire eventually. Variety is the spice and all that. I think it was Maya that also said that soon we will have an equal amount of ladies paying the extra charge, but no where for the ad to go.
    Does it make a difference being on the 'new' list. Don't people click on all Escorts for that city/town ? (
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Does it make a difference being on the 'new' list. Don't people click on all Escorts for that city/town ? (
    If it's a big place such as Dublin or even Cork, Limerick or Galway where you might have more than one page of escorts, it could be a distinct advantage to be as far up on the list of profiles as possible. Guys who use the community section probably do their homework, but there are plenty who dont get involved any further than just looking at the profiles and making appointments and who are either too horny or too lazy to spend too much time searching.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (08-04-11), mellors (08-04-11)

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Does it make a difference being on the 'new' list. Don't people click on all Escorts for that city/town ? (

    No, I think some just choose from the first pages. I doubt anyone would pay the extra if wasn't helpful. Saying that though, I haven't tried it. Perhaps I should.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 08-04-11 at 17:54.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    919
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jer10 View Post
    dose any one else find it a little annoying,that when you look at the section "escorts to arrive in the next 3 days" and see that the same escort will be put down as arriving,for example,on tuesday....then her photo is seen again "arriving on wednesday" and AGAIN "arriving on thursday"?????????
    If the same escort,is in the same location,over that period of time,then how can she be arriving every single day of her stay in that location? I find this annoying because at first glance you'll think there is,eg, 9 escorts arriving,yet it may only be the same 3 escorts staying over 3 days????? any one agree???
    Quote Originally Posted by jer10 View Post
    dose any one else find it a little annoying,that when you look at the section "escorts to arrive in the next 3 days" and see that the same escort will be put down as arriving,for example,on tuesday....then her photo is seen again "arriving on wednesday" and AGAIN "arriving on thursday"?????????
    If the same escort,is in the same location,over that period of time,then how can she be arriving every single day of her stay in that location? I find this annoying because at first glance you'll think there is,eg, 9 escorts arriving,yet it may only be the same 3 escorts staying over 3 days????? any one agree???
    Anyone else get the feeling that it's turning into groundhog day around here? :P

    There's been a few threads about this recently. As far as i can ascertain, in a nutshell it appears that:
    1. For the most part, The New or Just back section is useless. The Coming soon section is useless. The Just Arrived in X Today section is useless.
    2. All clients are unanimously against this.
    3. Most Independent Escorts are against this, though many still avail of paying the extra because, let's face it, the way the system is setup it's the prudent thing to do if it generates business.
    4. Escorts asked for a change to STOP abuse of the system a few months ago, so EI changed it. However, the changes brought in have haven't addressed the issue, if anything it's gotten worse but now at least EI is getting extra money for it.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ChiefHandker For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (08-04-11)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHandker View Post
    Anyone else get the feeling that it's turning into groundhog day around here? :P

    There's been a few threads about this recently. As far as i can ascertain, in a nutshell it appears that:
    1. For the most part, The New or Just back section is useless. The Coming soon section is useless. The Just Arrived in X Today section is useless.
    2. All clients are unanimously against this.
    3. Most Independent Escorts are against this, though many still avail of paying the extra because, let's face it, the way the system is setup it's the prudent thing to do if it generates business.
    4. Escorts asked for a change to STOP abuse of the system a few months ago, so EI changed it. However, the changes brought in have haven't addressed the issue, if anything it's gotten worse but now at least EI is getting extra money for it.
    Thank god someone actually reads and comprehends. Well bloody said you
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    Blond chick NIKKY (08-04-11), mature abby (08-04-11)

  13. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHandker View Post
    Anyone else get the feeling that it's turning into groundhog day around here? :P

    There's been a few threads about this recently. As far as i can ascertain, in a nutshell it appears that:
    1. For the most part, The New or Just back section is useless. The Coming soon section is useless. The Just Arrived in X Today section is useless.
    2. All clients are unanimously against this.
    3. Most Independent Escorts are against this, though many still avail of paying the extra because, let's face it, the way the system is setup it's the prudent thing to do if it generates business.
    4. Escorts asked for a change to STOP abuse of the system a few months ago, so EI changed it. However, the changes brought in have haven't addressed the issue, if anything it's gotten worse but now at least EI is getting extra money for it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •