Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Suspicious Review

Quote Originally Posted by sarahxxx View Post
    sorry?i was just asking nothing more.

Alicia, the review was ratted because it is fake. If you think you will get away with this shit you have another thing coming. I have about as much faith in your ability to tell the truth as I do that those pictures are of you.

Do yourself a favour, grow up. Try actually working for your reviews. Quit trying to leave reviews for me also, you are making me angry.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

ChiefHandker (12-04-11), kelso (12-04-11)

I am getting rapidly sick of this outfit. I suggest Alicia and co cut losses and or I will be found elsewhere with full breakdown of all that link to her and her pals for anyone that wants it. E-I is going to do shag all so whats the loss in not stating facts anymore?

Cop on Alicia (or whomever is behind you) I will cost you far more money then its worth for these silly games.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quarterpoundher For This Useful Post:

ChiefHandker (12-04-11), kelso (12-04-11)

Reviews

To Lucy and QPH
    yee guys seem to b getting v frustrated.........but I for one wanna say thanks.......ur efforts really do help and make a difference.............ty ty ty
    all the best
    David

Quote Originally Posted by DaithiMac View Post
    To Lucy and QPH
    yee guys seem to b getting v frustrated.........but I for one wanna say thanks.......ur efforts really do help and make a difference.............ty ty ty
    all the best
    David
    I am getting frustrated because Alicia is trying to ruin my business as revenge for the fact she ruined her own. She is now ringing me on the telephone. This is not how you make friends and influence people.

Sorry.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I am getting frustrated because Alicia is trying to ruin my business as revenge for the fact she ruined her own. She is now ringing me on the telephone. This is not how you make friends and influence people.

Sorry.
    It's incredible, nothing surprises me with this girl. Something new EVERY time she's working. I would've thought pretending to be ciara69 on the boards for what? a month or more would've been the straw that broke the camel's (EI's) back but no, it looks like they're waiting for her to cook up something even bigger. When will enough be enough and her custom no longer welcome..

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ChiefHandker For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (12-04-11), kelso (12-04-11), Lucy Chambers (12-04-11), sweethomes (12-04-11)

Reviews

I would for sure have seen "Ciara69" but for the info here........so she lost my custom anyway. As to ur own business Lucy well ur stock here is very high. Great reputation!
    cheers
    David
    Last edited by DaithiMac; 12-04-11 at 12:25.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaithiMac For This Useful Post:

kelso (12-04-11), Lucy Chambers (12-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHandker View Post
    It's incredible, nothing surprises me with this girl. Something new EVERY time she's working. I would've thought pretending to be ciara69 on the boards for what? a month or more would've been the straw that broke the camel's (EI's) back but no, it looks like they're waiting for her to cook up something even bigger. When will enough be enough and her custom no longer welcome..
    As long as humans with dicks use them to control their thought processes, other humans with fannies will use them to think up ways of extracting tribute.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Then let me ask you this, why were you using pics of Miss Bolivia if you are from Egypt? (at the moment) Is the current Miss Egypt busy keeping Mubarak entertained or something?
    about my fake raport pictures

the problem was that i live in mayo from about 4 years ,and i don t want to put my reals pictures up,you understand me?
    one friend in the msn send me that pictures,i was thinking that is she,cause i don t know her...when i see the raport fake pictures and the girl was miss bolivia i was more surprised then anybody.but the point is that i look like the girl in the pictures,then thatīs why i chooce that pictures.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

the problem was that i live in mayo from about 4 years ,and i don t want to put my reals pictures up,you understand me?
    one friend in the msn send me that pictures,i was thinking that is she,cause i don t know her...when i see the raport fake pictures and the girl was miss bolivia i was more surprised then anybody.but the point is that i look like the girl in the pictures,then thatīs why i chooce that pictures.
    well if a miss bolivia lookalike is in mayo,......
    a thousand kisses deep..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

sarahxxx (12-04-11)

Your fooling no one, we've heard it all before but been done bit better then you are managing, so your Eqyptian but have Latino looks? and you thought you were in msn with Miss Bolivia? and then decided to steal your msn buddys identity and put her pics up on a sex site?

Can E-I stop the bus?.... I wanna get off at the next reality check.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 12-04-11 at 15:49.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast