Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Fellow Corckonians

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,745
    Reviews
    102

    Default Fellow Corckonians

    Mmmmmmmmmmm

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/14868...sh-escort.html

    Dont say I didnt tell ye....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,701
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Mmmmmmmmmmm

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/14868...sh-escort.html

    Dont say I didnt tell ye....
    Melani, come towards the light, to Dublin, where the men can stand upright and can spell.

    How is Corck anyway?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,745
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    Melani, come towards the light, to Dublin, where the men can stand upright and can spell.

    How is Corck anyway?
    Smarty pants.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Bruno69 (07-04-11)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    Melani, come towards the light, to Dublin, where the men can stand upright and can spell.

    How is Corck anyway?

    and there was me thinking I was the only one noticing JC had moved to Corck!


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,745
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    and there was me thinking I was the only one noticing JC had moved to Corck!


    CG
    Back off CG... That's an iPhone typo not a misspelling. Sure everyone knows how to spell Crok.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Back off CG... That's an iPhone typo not a misspelling. Sure everyone knows how to spell Crok.

    In that case your Hand/Eye coordination has to improve or I will start claiming points


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Back off CG... That's an iPhone typo not a misspelling. Sure everyone knows how to spell Salem.
    Fixed that for you. Get speech therapy, you talk funny.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,701
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Actually, for those of us who post here using iPhone, the auto spelling correction feature is lethal, especially given the content of our posts.

    You can be blindly typing away an innocent email to a colleague and you look back at it before sending and it's peppered with seemingly random references to body parts and functions.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    yes top marks WHATAWOMAN!..

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    Actually, for those of us who post here using iPhone, the auto spelling correction feature is lethal, especially given the content of our posts.

    You can be blindly typing away an innocent email to a colleague and you look back at it before sending and it's peppered with seemingly random references to body parts and functions.
    Thats why you are supposed to read an email before you send it Bruno. I am aware its a difficult thing to do, being a man and all.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •