Thread: The old days

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Wasn'there during that time, and don't recal someone by the name of Mary; nexti to a Chinese, but above a Hair-dresser's place; the owner was a dingy scumbag of a Dublin rat who owed the whole building. I think you're talking about another place thatt was around the corner from Dorset ST.
    Nope, the place I'm talking about was defo in Rathmines, you could see the place from the door of the shop. Was / is prob quite a few of them in Rathmines.
    He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
    Nope, the place I'm talking about was defo in Rathmines, you could see the place from the door of the shop. Was / is prob quite a few of them in Rathmines.
    yeah, there was this one place in Rathmines, kind of spoky, but it had been there for ages

Reviews

anyone remember the place in temple bar the acorn I think it was called , there was a couple of cracking girls in there

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Big-Paul For This Useful Post:

anitasizzle (07-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Paul View Post
    anyone remember the place in temple bar the acorn I think it was called , there was a couple of cracking girls in there
    That's exactly what it was called. Jesus you're bringing me back now!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

anitasizzle (07-04-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Paul View Post
    Yeah, directly opposite the square, but it lost business once Temple Bar became popular, clients to scared to go in, you'd never know who would see you.