Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The old days

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    We used to live int shoe box side of road!!!!!
    You lucky lucky bastard !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

Irish Fiona (07-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    Baby, you probably weren't even born :-)
    lol thanks

LAST 2 DAY`S!!!!

SERIOUSLY SEXY LADY, WET TIGHT PUSSY

~~~TO DIE, U HAVE TO BE ALIVE FIRST~~~

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alterego31 View Post
    Quite a few i got to know were part timers and i ended up dating two of them. On a number of occations i hung back chatting to the girls for ages just shooting the breeze. That wouldnt happen today its more like a business as you say. There was a place on dorset st with a sauna that was good fun.
    I remember that place ! I met this gorgeous Geordie girl there one Saturday afternoon, turned out she lived up the road from me. Anyway, that night off I went to the local disco bar with my girlfriend and there was the Geordie with her bloke !!!! Myself and herself were in stitches laughing and our respective partners hadn't a clue !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

anitasizzle (07-04-11)

There was another one called "The Arches" just off James' Street. It was there for years until the Gardai closed all the parlours.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jpenney For This Useful Post:

anitasizzle (07-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    I have to agree, things were much better back then, maybe a little more innocent, and there was a scene. Things started to change once Garda closed all the massage parlours, and girls started talking about getting 'a mortgage'; to be honest if things were like they use to be, I'd come back, work and do my studying in Ireland, but this business has become just that, a business
    no wonder u said that u made a fortune with your chain of 'establishments'...

still TV was great in the old days remember Wanderley Wagon Wonder Woman & F Troop...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Paul View Post
    anyone remember the place in temple bar the acorn I think it was called , there was a couple of cracking girls in there
    Yeah, directly opposite the square, but it lost business once Temple Bar became popular, clients to scared to go in, you'd never know who would see you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    no wonder u said that u made a fortune with your chain of 'establishments'...
    And the Criminal Assets Bureau would have taken every penny if this was the case

Reviews

Wow, the seedy old days! I've never heard tales like these! Must've been interesting times to go punting back then!

The closest I've ever had to something like this was in a similar type of establishment in Krakow over in Poland. Seed dive of a place, the ladies could be hit or miss, and the rooms were simply 'improvised' with boards and sheets seperating them! That what some of these parlours in Dublin looked like?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    Wow, the seedy old days! I've never heard tales like these! Must've been interesting times to go punting back then!

The closest I've ever had to something like this was in a similar type of establishment in Krakow over in Poland. Seed dive of a place, the ladies could be hit or miss, and the rooms were simply 'improvised' with boards and sheets seperating them! That what some of these parlours in Dublin looked like?
    There's a book called the 'Casbah' about those days, don't know if it's still in print, though; and we're not even mentioning the really good mssage parlours that were across from Miss Fantasia, the sex shop on South Williams St. or the one that had beeen going for over 20 years that did allow condoms on the premises before Garda closed it down, and the one that was off of Mount St., Grattan place., and their were loads on or around Camden St.- and lets not mention the prices-cheap by todays stadards. You get a few that might have been 'improvised', but not all, you have to realized most of these places had landlines, so they would have been going for years, and like I said some were reeally nice.
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 07-04-11 at 12:03.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (07-04-11), petethedub (08-04-11)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast